Thread: FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #121

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #121

Hello again! It's that time again. FanArt Friday! Welcome to another edition of Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week, where we show the best of the best from DeviantArt! Last week we showed off some excellent artwork, and this week we'll see another set of artists show off their skills. But you're not here for the text... let's get on with the art!

Edea-Final fantasy by TheLife-IsArt

Starting off this week with this fantastic artwork of one of the more beautiful villains that graced a Final Fantasy title, Edea from Final Fantasy VIII. I really love how graceful she looks in this artwork. Very majestic, and her dress looks really nice and fluffy. The sparkling effects do add a nice touch as well. Great job with this! You can check out more art from the artist on her Instagram here.

Aeris and Tifa by glance-reviver

Here's an illustration sample of two of Final Fantasy VII's lovely ladies from Glance Reviver. It's only a sample of both artwork, which you could see in full glory if you visit her Patreon to help support her: Patreon. I promise, it's well worth the cost if you decide to help support her. As for the illustration itself here, I have to say that it's really great. I like the background setting for both, how they appear to be at the same location with the cherry tree blossoming. Really nice!

Lunar Reckoning by PuftPrin

PuftPrin had some of her artwork featured in a couple of our past showcases, so I think it's time that we feature another amazing fan art from her this week. We have here an awesome picture of Squall with his Gunblade out. It's really awesome, yet it seems pretty dark and grim, but at the same time, hopeful with the sunshine beaming over Squall from above. It's really beautiful.

FF IX - Garnet Til AlexandrosXVII by EllyTheGee

Our last fan art of the week just happens to be a "practice drawing." Despite knowing that, I have to say that this practice has really paid off for this fan art of Garnet. I really enjoy how Elly turned it into a nice transparant image. It looks really crisp and clean and the coloring is very bright and colorful! Cute artwork!

Guardian by Fairie-Tails
    Photography by static-sidhe

Ever imagined what Tidus would look like if he was female? Well wonder no more as we have this genderbent cosplay of Tidus by the wonderful cosplayer Fairie-Tails! I really like how she didn't drastically changed Tidus' costume when she swapped genders, as you could still identify that this is Tidus! I also like the craftwork on his sword, very good work on that! And let's not forget about the amazing job from the photographer as well. We need to give credit to where it's due.

What do you think of all these wonderful pieces? Are you on DeviantArt? Do you have any favourite artists there? Let us know by leaving comments on this article and, of course, click the photos to be taken to the respective DA pages so you can leave comments for them, too! Finally, if you're registered on DeviantArt, be sure to follow the EyesonFF DA Group!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like the cosplay this week!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Eddy is looking good.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

The Aeris is too cute and that Tidus cosplay is straight though she doesn't have Tidus's big ass ugly glove.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Edea & Squall are the winners this week

Wow! Edea was beautiful! I'm speachless!