Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tales Games

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

off topic but valkyria chronicles is on sale on steam now. 5 bucks.

Zestiria steam version is released only 4 days after PS3/4 versions btw.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I think I'm near the end of Tales of Graces f (my first Tales of game), but I haven't played it properly for months. I went back to it the other day but found that I had completely forgotten how to play and failed miserably. I might call it quits on Graces f because the story hasn't exactly hooked me (Richard this, Richard that) and move on to Tales of Xillia which is sitting on my PS3 HDD, and which I also hear is vastly superior to Graces f. Xillia will determine whether or not I'm interested in Zestiria.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Xillia is better, I agree. Either way I am super pumped for new Tales games

Xillia is miles better than Graces.

Between two new Tales games and Star Ocean 5 this new console generation is finally getting rolling on the RPG side of the things ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Xillia is miles better than Graces.
    Agreed

Star Ocean 5
    Wut

This almost sounds familiar, but in a weird "did I dream this?" kind of way. Like I suppressed the memory of hearing about this. Is this a recent development, or did I legit repress the news?

I pray its better than Star Ocean 4. But I didn't really like Eternal Sonata either, so Tri-Ace has had trouble winning me over last generation, sadly. They're one of those companies that I want to like, but can't find anything to like

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Square enix had a teaser site that actually turned out to be what people wanted them to tease. It was a month or two ago.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

So I finally got around to starting Tales of Xillia a few days ago, and I can say that I'm definitely liking it a lot more than Graces f so far. I've just reached a place called Fort Gandala, and I only realised in the area before (Sharilton) that I needed to use items to expand the stock at stores xD
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Finally put Tales of Hearts into my Vita for once and have been whittling away at it for about a week in random 10 - 30 minute sessions. I'm about two hours in and have had two people traveling with me and I'm still the only person on the battle field in a fight. It'd probably be better if I just played for a straight hour or so but I'm in a huge slump and it doesn't take long for a session of any game to bore me at the moment. I'm really starting to get impatient with these two not joining me in fights...

I own symphonia 1&2, graces f, xillia 1&2, hearts r and Zestiria. I've yet to finish any :< I have a thing about doing everything in an rpg except the final boss (I don't like it when games end D. I haven't started hearts R, but I'm over half way in all the others minus xillia 2. I'm really enjoying Zestiria atm, I love Sorey and Mikleo's relationship

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Finally put Tales of Hearts into my Vita for once and have been whittling away at it for about a week in random 10 - 30 minute sessions. I'm about two hours in and have had two people traveling with me and I'm still the only person on the battle field in a fight. It'd probably be better if I just played for a straight hour or so but I'm in a huge slump and it doesn't take long for a session of any game to bore me at the moment. I'm really starting to get impatient with these two not joining me in fights...
    Sorry to hear that. I love Hearts so hopefully you can get some enjoyment out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Rin Heartilly View Post
    I own symphonia 1&2, graces f, xillia 1&2, hearts r and Zestiria. I've yet to finish any :< I have a thing about doing everything in an rpg except the final boss (I don't like it when games end D. I haven't started hearts R, but I'm over half way in all the others minus xillia 2. I'm really enjoying Zestiria atm, I love Sorey and Mikleo's relationship
    Mikleo and Sorey are pretty awesome together, I agree. I had the same final boss problem, I always have to push myself to do it now.

So Vesperia is finished, I forgot to update with exams and events and stuff, but Xillia will resume shortly~

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

i only ever played phantasia

it was good
    shags like a tiger

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Berseria updates guys!!!

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/tales-ber...second-trailer

2016 release date

New trailer

Werewolves and big creepy transformed arm thing. Really reminds me of the Blood+ anime. The bits of story and lighting and camera angles and stuff all remind me of Blood as well. It was pretty stellar so its not a bad place to draw inspiration from

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

It isn't the Tales game that has me the most excited so far, but I am interested to see where it goes with some of it. I'm excited to see new characters though

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Tales of Symphonia officially available on Steam in February

A Steam port of Tales of Symphonia, one of the most popular entries in Bandai Namco's Tales series, will be up for purchase starting in February. The official Tales franchise blog confirmed the title's Feb. 2 release date earlier today.