Thread: FIFA Officials charged with Corruption and extradited to the US

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Default FIFA Officials charged with Corruption and extradited to the US

'Mericuh

See their problem was that they were doing corrupt things in the one country that knows how to deal with corrupt things. Did you know that the FBI has a 93% convection rate in these kind of cases

Blatter isn't among the 14 arrested but I bet you that they will use those people to get Blatter. The FIFA election is friday and he was supposed to get in pretty easily but not now! It'll be interesting!

DISCUSS!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

FIFA is corrupt as trout, full of absolute money guzzling scumbags and it's a shame that utter cock Blatter didn't get it either. Only two bids for 2018 and 2022 World Cups were deemed as risky by the technical committee - Russia and Qatar. Yet who are rich on oil money and corruption? Ho ho ho. FIFA is a cancer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    See their problem was that they were doing corrupt things in the one country that knows how to deal with corrupt things.
    lulz. Unless you're talking about the Swiss opening proceedings against FIFA also then yeah. But the US is most certainly not the best with dealing with corrupt anything.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by escobert View Post
    See their problem was that they were doing corrupt things in the one country that knows how to deal with corrupt things.
    lulz. Unless you're talking about the Swiss opening proceedings against FIFA also then yeah. But the US is most certainly not the best with dealing with corrupt anything.
    93% convection rate with the FBI on these type of charges because they work in tandem with the IRS. So if they've charged you, yeah they deal with corrupt things really well.

As for other corruption like political and what not, that's a different story. When it comes down to it though, when they actually charge someone of it, they get trout done. No matter of money will save you.

If anything goes for a second through a US bank, they know about it and it's technically their jurisdiction now. CONCACAF is headquartered in Miami. So any money to bribe them, welp, there you go. Caught.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by escobert View Post
    93% convection rate with the FBI on these type of charges because they work in tandem with the IRS. So if they've charged you, yeah they deal with corrupt things really well.

As for other corruption like political and what not, that's a different story. When it comes down to it though, when they actually charge someone of it, they get trout done. No matter of money will save you.

If anything goes for a second through a US bank, they know about it and it's technically their jurisdiction now. CONCACAF is headquartered in Miami. So any money to bribe them, welp, there you go. Caught.
    Yeah I heard a story on the radio a few weeks ago that said FIFA officials pretty much stay as far away from the US as they can in fear of getting their doors kicked in.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I really don't like Blatter at all. Sadly I think we're stuck with him for a while yet. =/
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

giphy.gif

thank you based murica.

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    giphy.gif

thank you based murica.
    You are all welcome! USA! USA!

Seriously, I think this is the beginning of what hopefully is the complete revamp of FIFA. No idea what the new structure will look like but it can't possibly be worse than what it currently is.

I think Blatter is their eventual target in this, and taking all the underlings out smells like how the FBI used to bust the mob.

Take care all.

Exciting! I clicked on this really hoping it wasn't fake.

Also, hello The Captain, holy damn long time.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post

I think Blatter is their eventual target in this, and taking all the underlings out smells like how the FBI used to bust the mob.
    Yyyyyyyyuup. They'll eventually start turning evidence on each other just to avoid stiffer penalties and sentences. Nothing new.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I don't know who any of these people are and I'm just like, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

This is fantastic. FIFA are the most openly corrupt organisation in the world, and the only disappointment is that Blatter wasn't taken out too. There's still time, but I won't hold my breath, that weasel will probably find a way to get out of it Bernie Ecclestone style and remain the president until the end of time.

FIFA are not only a cancer to football, but to the whole world. £100 million? That's just through US banks - tip of the iceberg. I wish UEFA would just split away, it's not like there's much decent football outside Europe anyway.

The irony is, FIFA have been trying to get the US interested in football for decades - There you go folks, mission accomplished!

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

If any of them are female, looks like they are going to...sock her...with major charges.

I didn't try. What are you going to do about it?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> LOL FIFA, they didn't see this coming..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..