Thread: Compilation of Final Fantasy VII HD (Speculation)

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Default Compilation of Final Fantasy VII HD (Speculation)

So after purchasing the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster game for my PS4, it's kind of hard not to be happy with what this set came with. Both the numbered games (X/X2 International versions), Eternal Calm, Final Mission and the bonus story -Will-, which I think that this package is quite a bit of bang for your buck. So why can't they do a package like this with the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII. They've already remastered a PS2 game(Final Fantasy X/X-2) and a PSP game(Type-0). As well they announced that they are porting the newer PC version of VII. Since the announcement of the port, it seems like nothing else has came out about it. So if they are going to do this, I think it would be an awesome thing to take the entire compilation and put it in a set. You'd have the port of FFVII, remaster of both Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerburus as well as Advent Children complete and Last Order. I think this just like the X/X-2 set would be a nice edition. Honestly as popular as this is, I'm not sure why they wouldn't do this or thought about it.

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd rather get an HD Remaster of FFXII IZJS than the Compilation of VII, especially since I don't feel there was anything really great about the Compilation.

I'd like to at least see a HD Remaster of Crisis Core, much in the same way they did for Type-0.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

I'd like the other FFVII games to be released on steam so I can play them!