It's that time of year again, when we draft various NFL players and then yell at them every Sunday about how they're ruining our lives. smurfing failures.

All prior participants have been reinvited and you should have gotten an email. But if any new people want to join, be sure to post here to claim a spot, and any openings after a few weeks will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. If there's a lot of interest beyond 14 teams, I can create a second league.

The draft is tentatively scheduled for August 29 at 3 PM EST, but can be changed. For any current teams, be sure to post what days and times you are (un)available the last 2-3 weekends before the season starts, and I'll try to accommodate as many people as possible. The draft order will be finalized a couple of weeks before the draft date.

Also, feel free to suggest any rule changes you would to see. For one, if we do have a full 14 teams again, I am strongly considering trying a 6-team playoff (3 weeks, top 2 teams with first round bye) just because I've always wanted to try it and you losers have always denied me.

Sign up, discuss the life of fantasy football, and feel good about the fact that your draft this year cannot possibly be worse than my 2014 draft in my office league, where I drafted both Adrian Peterson and Ray Rice.