Being the only person on this site who likes Full House, I feel it is my sworn duty to ruin your day by informing you that it's coming back with all new episodes.

Fuller House, produced by John "I really have nothing better to do" Stamos, will be airing on Netflix next year with 13 episodes. The first episode will be an one hour reunion show with the Tanner Family, sans the Olsen Twins because, "We have a billion dollar company, Johnny, we don't need your chump change." Okay, they didn't actually say that, but I kind of wish they did.

The show actually has an original plot. Yes, here it is: DJ, all grown up, has three kids, but tragedy strikes when her husband passes away! But never fear, because her sister Stephanie and best friend Kimmy are moving in to help her raise her three boys! Ya see? TOTALLY ORIGINAL! And Kimmy also has a daughter... Who the hell mated with her? (Watch that be a joke on the show, I'll bet you five bucks!)

That aside, I'm watching for the same reason I always watch, Jodie Sweetin. I don't even care.

Discuss.