Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNING: I WON'T LAST LONG HERE!!!

Default WARNING: I WON'T LAST LONG HERE!!!

Hey, I just joined eyes on FF forum. I have been lurking around here for the past few years - ever since the site looked like it was in the 90's and sh!t. I have played nearly every FF game including IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X, X-2, XIII, XIII-2, Crisis Core and Dissidia games amongst others. My favourite is X and VI. My favourite characters are Lightning, Shadow, Celes and Tifa's tits.

In other news, I am a Manchester United supporter. I also have an interest in Philosophy, Psychology, Religion, Politics and the humanities disciplines generally.

As you may have inferred from the title, you may sooner or later judge me as a dickhead and decide to deliberately ignore me. I have an inherent urge to troll and enrage the moderators. As an inferior 'normal' member on a forum lacking any sense of empowerment. The dictatorship of mods who police forums have an authoritarian system of dealing with trivial actions such as 'flaming' via infractions and suspensions. Due to tyrannical and oppressive behaviour of mods, it would be reasonable to conclude my time here will be limited, but I intend to leave a mark....

I'm not entirely new to Forums or even FF forums - I used to be on FinalFantasyForums.net a.k.a North Korea of forums. I actually got banned a few years ago for being a massive . The story basically goes like this:

I was speaking to a fellow member and said:

Then one of those brutal dictators of the forums came along and said:

As an oppressed member I tried to resolve this peacefully by replying:
    *snip*

At this point a mindless servant/ass-licker of the regime warned me saying:

*snip*

Again I tried resolve this peacefully saying:
    *snip*

At this point the head of the forum a.k.a Kim Jong Un arrived and said:

*snip*

I peacedully replied:

*snip*

Given my yearning for freedom, I proved Uncontrollable like Winston Smith in 1984.
    They then resorted to the last step:

So yeah. That's my story. I Fight for freedom for the voiceless, oppressed and brutalized members of forums.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by IgglePiggle View Post

I'm not entirely new to Forums or even FF forums - I used to be on FinalFantasyForums.net a.k.a North Korea of forums. I actually got banned a few years ago for being a massive .
    I can see why.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post

I'm not entirely new to Forums or even FF forums - I used to be on FinalFantasyForums.net a.k.a North Korea of forums. I actually got banned a few years ago for being a massive .
    I can see why.
    *vomit* I imagine you're another one of those parasitical mods on forums. It's ok, I'll try to make sure there is a common ground between us.

Anyway, I keep getting logged out? Why is this? Is this another one of your terrorizing policies to prevent revolutionaries seeking for freedom against the oppression of mods?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Look, I know you've got this RAH RAH I HATE MODS gimmick you're running and that's cool and all, but it's a bit played out and I've thought of a better angle. Maybe you could be this guy who really loves bears and you keep dropping bear puns into every post. Like, you could come into a weather thread and be all "The heat today was un-BEAR-able!" or a thread on suitable swimming attire could yield "Shorts or speedos? Neither, I strip bear!"

Just think about it, yeah? Otherwise it's going to become absolute panda-monium! (you can have that one)

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post

I can see why.
    *vomit* I imagine you're another one of those parasitical mods on forums. It's ok, I'll try to make sure there is a common ground between us.

Anyway, I keep getting logged out? Why is this? Is this another one of your terrorizing policies to prevent revolutionaries seeking for freedom against the oppression of mods?
    I'm not a mod or an admin and I've never been one.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

This is a weird pre-judging angle, especially for an avid lurker. Rousing cries of mod abuse hasn't been around since Eyes on Each Other was in its prime and people were getting temporary bans (which weren't even that bad and were usually resolved peacefully in private), and most of that oppression was just the mods retaliating against crazy right-wingers, who by their nature are generally an oppressive bunch. So while one could argue for or against mod intervention, there's a 50% chance they were actually stopping oppression

And full disclosure, I am not a mod, never have been, have no personal relationships with them, and I have been temporarily banned from said forum, it was resolved in private, I harbored no hard feelings, and in my experience, the mods around here are the least tyrannical from most of the sites I've frequented. They are actively encouraged to be more human, and sympathetic, and understanding and whatnot

Default i love topical humor

are you from reddit

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Well that's one way to make an entrance. I find most people here really nice and just wish to talk and hang out with others who enjoy similar things. Let me say welcome, I'm sure it will be entertaining if nothing else with you here.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I can see why you like Final Fantasy games, they're what all the hardest dudes play.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I tried so hard and gone so far but in the end it doesn't even matter.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hey, you seem like a fun guy. It's always good to see new members pop up who enjoy the series! Please be sure to read the rules for the forum and be respectful of all of the other members! We have a few words which are automatically filtered on the forum, and we appreciate if they aren't bypassed through things like images. That's the only reason I took down your pictures.

X and VI are both pretty great games! Have you tried out the HD Remaster of X/X-2?

Blog Entries

Are you spooniest?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like you.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I am familiar of the site of which you speak. There was some strange arguments there.

You have been uhhed by Jinx, but you must earn the extra H's.