Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [E3 2015] Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ (chi) coming to iOS in 2015!

Any reason they only did the cut-scenes for those two?

Also, I wonder if anyone's made an iOS emulator yet. Because I know there is an Android environment emulator (I have one). So if this were for Android, most people could have it. Not sure anyone is going to want to buy a $800 device to keep up with KH. I'm always bothered when developers make a preference for iOS, as I've always heard coding for Android and iOS are insanely similar. Though more recent updates may have changed that. But there's always the argument that there are more Android users than iOS users. So I don't get the Apple love all developers have

I'd be left out regardless, since I'm a Windows Mobile person, so this isn't a butthurt fanboy question. I am genuinely baffled. But if there is an iOS emulator, I'll suggest looking into that. The Android emulator works great. I test ran some Shadowrun Returns on it once xD

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

No idea. I imagine because the games weren't that great for gameplay? Maybe they only had room for two full games? I don't know. xD

Articles
    Blog Entries

Well, obviously I knew not every game would be condensed down to their raw cut-scenes for the 1.5 and 2.5 remasters. Though it is good that you get to play properly Chain of Memories and Birth by Sleep. The cutscenes of Coded are probably enough (not a massive mobile fan), and I can probably live with the cutscenes to Days.

Right. Time to save up to get them both! And then get Dream Drop Distance after that.

Isn't Days a DS title anyway? So you'd be able to play the real thing on the 3DS if you wanted.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

It is! Although the story of Days is all that matters. I found Days horrendously dull as a game. But then, that's just me.