Thread: DOWNLOAD 2015

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default DOWNLOAD 2015

Who here went to download 2015 ( its a rock/metal festival) best Bands there for me were Day 1: Judas Priest Slipknot and 5 finger death punch
    Day 2: well i thought that was the least greatest day. Maryliyn manson music was good. but his hsow was kinda egh. on the other hand Muse's music was egh. but thier show waas good
    Day 3: By far the best day. Motley Crue aSlash Billy idol and best of every band KISS was amazing!
    Anyone who went there. what did ya think. thats if anyone here is into rock or lives in britain to go there. ( or actually came there)

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A YEAR

I'll move this to The Lounge.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A YEAR

I'll move this to The Lounge.
    lol i wasnt too sure where to put it but its alright

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntace101 View Post
    Who here went to download 2015 ( its a rock/metal festival) best Bands there for me were Day 1: Judas Priest Slipknot and 5 finger death punch
    Day 2: well i thought that was the least greatest day. Maryliyn manson music was good. but his hsow was kinda egh. on the other hand Muse's music was egh. but thier show waas good
    Day 3: By far the best day. Motley Crue aSlash Billy idol and best of every band KISS was amazing!
    Anyone who went there. what did ya think. thats if anyone here is into rock or lives in britain to go there. ( or actually came there)
    I have to agree with you on Manson, and I am a huge fan of his.

Last time I saw him was in 2008. I think it was my 6th or 7th time seeing him. All shows I went to were fun, a couple of them being rather exceptional (I actually found the ENTIRE first Manson concert I went to on YouTube). Anyway, I heard rumors that his shows were very hit or miss, but when he misses he misses HARD. Basically the dude just gets drunk out of his mind and puts on a half-assed show, or even doesn't come close to finishing a set. It's sad.

I've looked up shows more recently on YouTube. Even considering the poor quality of a cell phone clip, yeah, I have to agree: The dude has completely lost it live. I like the newer material (the last album I thought was excellent), but Manson really needs to lay off the bottle.