• Hizdahr zo Loraq

0 0%
  • Myranda

0 0%
  • Ser Meryn

0 0%
  • That old woman who said "The North remembers"

1 11.11%
  • That guy who they didn't name, but who was totally a main character in the books

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Resurrection Central (Warning, unmarked Season 5 Death spoilers)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Resurrection Central (Warning, unmarked Season 5 Death spoilers)

So, who would you rather was brought back from the dead through Red God voodoo?

Seeing as no major character has been resurrected yet, and it's been confirmed in the show that resurrection is possible - as long as your head hasn't been chopped off (sorry, Ned) - it's bound to happen sooner or later. Probably sooner, what with this new spate of character deaths.

My guess is that they'll only use it once with the major characters though, in order to stop death from being devalued.

So, which one recently deceased character (whose head was still intact) most deserves a resurrection?

It has to be a recent death (i.e. this season). I'm pretty sure a completely rotted body couldn't be resurrected. So, I'm afraid Lady Stoneheart is out. However, I'm assuming that heavily damaged or mutilated bodies are fine for resurrection, as long as the head is still attached.

Stannis is included in the poll, despite the fact that it looked like Brienne was going to chop off his head. However, we didn't see this happen. So, his head COULD still be attached to his body (it's even possible he might still be alive, although I don't think it likely).

Also, I'm assuming that Sansa and Theon jumped into a snowdrift, Frozen style, and did NOT commit joint suicide.

EDIT: Sorry for messing up the poll title!
    Last edited by Mr. Carnelian; 06-18-2015 at 08:44 AM.