Hello.

Signed up a while ago, but never posted or even lurked. That was until FFVII Remake was announced and felt like I need to share my excitement with more like-minded people.

Living in, the UK - Wales. Holidaying to the east side of America in just over two months though - just in case I become super awesome friends with people their on here and they want to be amazing and show me things there.

My username, DarkMatta, is a reference to FFIX and X, before I even knew it gravitational effect on visible matter and accounts for most of the matter in the universe. However, using it as a username, DarkMatter was taken.

A fan of, what the forum calls, "the golden age" Final Fantasy games. FFVII and FFVIII(currently playing) being my first games of the series, I would say they're my favourite of the golden age.

I work in ICT. I like football and follow Blackburn Rovers(we're terrible, I've come to terms with it now) initially because they wore blue. Yep, Blue wins me over. Probably why I'm a massive fan of Sonic the Hedgehog as well.

I like chicken and Lamb; they are very tasty. I do lift, bro. Heavy. I also have ADHD, which, right now, is a gift, as it keeps me busy when there is not much going on in work. For example, I thought to keep my hands from being idle, I'd introduce myself to strangers on a FF forum. I have an hour left!

Also, I'm so in love with Taylor Swift, it's sickening for someone who's long past his teenage years. In time, this will be so apparent. She will be mine one day... <3

Anyways, lets not be here all day. That's me. Hi.