-"Cerberus", the Houdoom

-"Bismarck", the Blastoise

.......and "Banana Pants", the Tropius.

"...my inspiration was running
    dry when I got to Tropius."

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

wouw, thats an impresive team. very intimidating. i love houdoom <3

just a question: how are you raising your pokemon?
    are you just rushing them through E4?
    i prefer to raise them more personal by letting them battle themselves. just following the map to stronger pokemon till the team is ready for the E4 :3

maybe a bit time robing and some might find it stupid. but that way i really get to know the pokemon :3

p.s. you made a typo @ my Espeon ±3 it says for intead of fox
    Last edited by Shaibana; 06-21-2015 at 02:33 PM.

My computer has been completely hosed by a bad Windows Update, so I'm stuck making posts on my phone. I can't share as much info as I had planned, because links are incredibly annoying to put into posts on my phone. Hopefully I'll get things sorted out tonight.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think the Modern pattern comes from the plains/Mid-west in the USA, Fynn. I traded you a Scatterbug that will evolve into a Polar Vivillon, so you should see if you like that pattern was well (just for other play later).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    I think the Modern pattern comes from the plains/Mid-west in the USA, Fynn. I traded you a Scatterbug that will evolve into a Polar Vivillon, so you should see if you like that pattern was well (just for other play later).
    The polar one is beautiful!

Where I'm at, I get plain continental Vivillon.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Most of them look stunning. The garden pattern is probably the most dull though. I'm loving the ocean pattern!

I may drop out of the tournament, guys. I did a System Restore, and now my computer just loads to a black screen with a cursor on it. I'm looking at a massive repair task, or getting a new system, and I don't know that I'll have time to raise these guys.

Will update as things progress.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Magic Fairy is now.. a togekiss

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    I may drop out of the tournament, guys. I did a System Restore, and now my computer just loads to a black screen with a cursor on it. I'm looking at a massive repair task, or getting a new system, and I don't know that I'll have time to raise these guys.

Will update as things progress.
    I still haven't given everyone their eggs, so there's still way more than two weeks to go. I wish you all the best, though, even if you end up not making it to the tournament!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I really want an Ocean patter Vivillon.

DAMN YOU, HAWAII!!!
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Blog Entries

BUT NO HELD ITEMS EVER.

"Well then, Banana Pants... it looks
    like you won't be harvesting any
    berries for a while. So I guess I'll
    have to make some... adjustments.
    Say hi to mr. Ability Capsule."

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    lemme axew a question bwahahaha

"Haha! Looks like we have quite
    the jokester amoonguss!"

...don't mind me. I'll just slowly walk over
    there... and throw myself out that window."
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 06-21-2015 at 06:26 PM.

A 100% fully accurate account of events taken from the dairy of Pokemon Trainer Rez

Sixth of June, Two-Thousand and Fifteen
    I encountered a most peculiar event this morning on my pre-breakfast walk. There was a man, donning the robes of a wizard no less, in the heart of EoFF Square, spouting off some fantastic tales of a tournament and random "Pokemon eggs" or some such thing. He had a most peculiar list with him and was taking down what he called 'friend codes' from entrants along with their names -- not that any of them were giving their REAL names to him. I'm sure he knew that as well, which means he was expecting those numbers to somehow bind the people. Hmph. Poor fellow is quite mad.

All the same, I figured I'd humor him, so I gave him my name, and when he asked for my number I thought for a bit and gave him the numbers that came into my head. He seemed quite satisfied with this when I finished, which I do admit was rather surprising as it would mean I somehow guessed the appropriate number of digits, but then again, the man hopes to track me down later by mere number, which is crazy enough as it is.

I think the 'wizard' outfit is going to his head.

Twentieth of June, Two-thousand and Fifteen

Imagine my surprise when I found that 'Fynn' fellow back in EoFF square this morning! He was going on about his 'tournament' again and, get this, he wants the contestants to provide SIX 'junk' sacrifices for his eggs! What madness! I attempted to detour around the man, but despite being largely certain I look a left onto General Gaming Discussion road, I almost walked face first into the chap. He didn't seem the least bit surprised though, and greeted me fairly warmly from under that hood, merely asking me to send a letter through the Mognet system when I had the sacrifices prepared. Strange business that, arranging for bizarre blood price rituals via post. He even gave me his 'friend code', not that I have any idea what to do with the thing.

Bah, what am I even talking about. This magic mumbo-jumbo is just silliness. I'll continue to humor him, but just for my amusement at this point. Perhaps I'll just go catch him some salamanders and find a rock or something behind the house -- let's see how he reacts to THOSE for sacrifices!

Twentieth of June, Two-Thousand and Fifteen (Second Entry)

He's done it! I don't know HOW he's done it, but, by God, HE'S DONE IT! At the very moment I am writing this I have the six eggs, utterly vile things they are, sitting not five feet from me. Each is a thick and leathery oval roughly the size of a man's head, with blotches of dark green taint spattered upon them haphazardly. They carry with them a disgusting musty odor that fills the room, and as I write now, I do so through choking breaths and tears.

I swear those eggs move from time to time when I'm not looking at them.

Anyway, perhaps I should start at the beginning. I returned to my home on Member List street not long after my encounter with the wizard (which I am quite sure now that he is), picking up the 'sacrificial' items along the way. It was then that I noticed the old magnets on my refrigerator and decided to humor myself by writing out his number in those magnets. I laughed to myself a bit and jested aloud that my part of the task was complete. Imagine my surprise -- nay, horror -- when I was met by a loud and clear greeting from nowhere! I spun around looking for someone -- anyone -- only to turn back in time to see that blasted wizard emerging from the refrigerator! I stood stupefied for a moment as I stood there facing him, then, not knowing what else to do, I thrust the 'sacrifices' towards him. He happily took them from me, and then, six magical dice rolls later, handed me the six terrible eggs I have previously described. The process was a blur, nigh instantaneous, and when I looked up from the eggs to where he had been I was alone in the room, the refrigerator door slightly ajar. The price had been paid.

And so I sit here with these eggs, unsure whether the creatures inside are perverse mutations of the sacrifices I delivered to him or some other unwholesome outsiders entirely, but as I stare at them now I am gripped by a fear such as I have never known. These eggs are truly horrible.

And they are moving.

June Twenty-First, Two-Thousand and Fifteen

The creatures have hatched, and they are more terrible than I had ever imagined. I know not how much time I have left, nor what horror they will wreak upon the unsuspecting land of EoFF, but I know I am powerless to stop them. I cannot contain them much longer; I can only document them now, with the hope that someone else will stumble upon these notes later; that someone with more strength than I will be able to put an end to the vileness I have, in my infinite ignorance, brought forth upon the world.

The first to hatch was a beast unlike any I could have expected, with two monstrous fangs and a tail it keeps raised like a scorpions, poised for a deadly strike. Its flesh is a sickening pinkish color, and since birth its tiny pupils have been locked onto me, unblinking, unflinching. I must always keep an eye on this one.

The second I suspect is highly toxic from its bright yellow and blue coloring and what appears to be stinger. It does not appear to have a mouth, but instead has two deadly spikes protruding down from where a mouth should be -- it is likely these are actually mosquito-like proboscis. This parallel is further reinforced by the presence of its massive wings, which will likely carry the beast from victim to victim after it breaks free from this old room.

The third is the most deceptive of the bunch, appearing to be some form of plantlife native to the planet. However, its nigh flawless disguise is ruined somewhat by the large accumulation of jagged ice atop its body -- likely a potent offensive weapon. The room also appears to have accumulated a layer of snow since it burst forth from its egg.

The fourth is a disgusting creature that almost appears to have attempted to imitate the shape of man, though it seems the attempt was aborted prior to completion. Though it still roughly managed the proper shape of a human, instead of hair its skull has formed into an impenetrable green helmet with two deadly red horns atop it, and the creature appears able to manipulate object without touching them. It will likely attempt mass mind control on the unsuspecting population.

The fifth ate my table. It appears to be a bipedal insect of some kind, with massive legs and deadly, studded horns jutting out of its head. It has rows of razor sharp teeth, and appears to be armored, though, to our great fortune, its clawed hands are relatively small. It is unlikely conventional firearms will have any effect on the beast, and help us all if it ever grows wings.

The final beast is the hardest to decipher, as it may be a killer, parasitic plant, or a turtle carrying potentially hostile flora upon it. It bears no visible fangs or teeth, however it does have a clearly visible mouth, and likely a steel sheering bite along with it. Fortunately, the animal appears to have a severe case of jaundice, which can hopefully be exploited in efforts to combat it before it gets too large.

In the event my highly accurate descriptions have been unsatisfactory, I have also included detailed sketches

of all these beasts to aid in their future identification, as I no doubt will be unable to. The first's continued stares are wearing me down mentally, and I fear it is only a matter of time until it realizes my weakness and strikes.