Konnichiwa, o genki desu ka? It's summer so it's time for another EoFF Ciddies, Yay! Did you miss us? This time I'm your host, Award-chan. We needed to give Award guy a rest, he's getting a bit old. Cheer up award guy~ I do hope you're nice to me

I hope you're ready for a Ciddies Summer Party Extravaganza~ Did you make sure to wear sunscreen? Our catagories this time around are summer themed so I hope you have your swimsuit, icecream and watermelons ready cause we're going to the beach!

For our new members the Ciddies is an event when we vote members who should be recognized in the community and give them shiny awards. How nice is that? Here are the categories for EoFF's Summer Ciddies 2015:

The Ciddies
(Up to three nominations per Award)
1. Best Member
2. Best Staffer
3. Best Veteran (Any non staff member who joined prior to 2014)
4. Best Newbie (Anyone whose join date is either 2014 or 2015)
5. Best Chatter
6. Best Artist
7. Best Writer
8. Best Thread
9. Best Post
10. Best Article Series
11. Best Let's Play
12. Best Final Fantasy Poster
13. Best Avatar
14. Best Signature
15. Best Custom Title
16. Drunkest Member
17. Wittiest Member
18. Wackiest Member
19. Most Intimidating Member
20. Most Stylish Member
21. Most Awesome Member
22. Most Carefree Member
23. Most Hard Working Member
24. Most Dramatic Member
25. Most Helpful Member
26. Most Honest Member
27. Most Grumpy Member
28. Most Underrated Member
29. Most Missed Member
30. Cutest Couple (See Rule #8)

Most Likely to...
31. Be the Next Staff Member
32. Win a Ciddie for the first time (See Rule #7)
33. Get Banned
34. Be Forever Trapped in a Visitor Message Conversation
35. Get a Moogle Hug
36. Be Waiting in Line for Kingdom Hearts III
37. Have the Biggest Nerdgasm after the FFVII Remake Announcement
38. Buy Every DLC song for Theatrhythm
39. Not vote because of Heavensward
40. Start a Petition to get Dragon Quest VII Localized.
41. Get Arrested While Abroad
42. Have a Cold, Wintery Vacation
43. Be Adventurous and Try the Local Cuisine
44. Wear Socks and Sandals
45. Be Rejected at Customs
46. Stay Inside and Play Video Games
47. Wear the Most Revealing Swimsuit Possible
48. Forget to Wear Sunscreen and Get Sunburn
49. Go on a Bro(ad) Trip (2 Members per nomination)
50. Have a Summer Romance (2 Members per nomination - see Rule #9)

The Rules
Rule #1 - You can nominate yourself for no more than five awards.
Rule #2 - You can nominate any one member for no more than ten awards, excluding Cutest Couple.
Rule #3 - Do not post your nominations. PM them to me, Award-chan
Rule #4 - Do not spam up the Ciddies Thread with self-advertising.
Rule #5 - You cannot make more than three nominations per award. If you do, I'll take the first ones you've nominated.
Rule #6 - Changes/additions can be made however often you like. Please title any PM's with Changes as 'Nomination Changes' or 'Vote Changes', and the same for additions to your nominations.
Rule #7 - Nominations for Ciddie #32 must NOT be past Ciddies winners. A list of past winners can be found here
Rule #8 - People who are NOT currently couples shouldn't be voted as Cutest Couple - this is for people who ARE already couples.
Rule #9 - People who are currently couples shouldn't be voted as Most Likely To Have a Summer Romance - this is for people who are NOT already couples. By 'Summer Romance', I mean 'Become A Couple'.

You Should Also Know
#1 - You don't have to make nominations for every award.
#2 - When nominating, please think not of overall, but purely of the last six months. In other words, if someone was really awesome last year, and they are a lame pants now, they shouldn't get the award. This is purely for the occurrences of the last six months!
#3 - All nominations are strictly confidential. You cannot publicly post your nominations or votes until after the final voting has occurred - a thread can be made for them a bit after the results are shown.
#4 - To be nominated into the second round for an award, a member must obtain at least two nominations in that award. However, should eight members all receive three nominations or higher, then the cut-off will be raised to three nominations, and the same for eight members receiving four nominations each, and so on.
#5 - I hold the right to reject any nominations/votes for any reason, most often this is that the member have been inactive in the forums or chatroom in the past six months.
#6 - Award-chan, Election Booth and second accounts are only allowed to be voted for the MLT (Most Likely To...) Ciddies.
#7 - Banned members are only allowed to be voted for the Best Chatter and Most Missed Member Ciddies.
#8 - Staff members are not eligible for Best Veteran or Best Newbie.

Now all the boring stuff is out of the way, let get voting. Nominations will close at 5:00pm GMT on Friday the 26th so get to nominating before then to avoid dissapointment. Ganbatte!!