I call these bugbears, but apparently I googled Bugbears and came up with some hideous monstrosity.

Do you ever get annoyed by something that you know isn't that terribly annoying, yet you can't help but go 'ugh, why!' about?

My housemates, be it during or after cooking food on the hob, insist on leaving the handles facing outwards, towards you. Now not only is that an awful idea if you have small children around, Its annoying for me too. I'm not the most 'accurate' walker ever, and I've on more than one occasion knocked into the handles of the pots. It gets even worse because the light switch is away from the oven, so if I get in during an evening I have to fumble my way through kitchen, hoping I avoid catching a handle.

It's very very minor. But I keep getting bothered by it!

People walking slow is another. Like, if a crowded pavement, and people are either walking very slowly or worse, stopping in the middle and chatting with their friends. Move aside! Make space! Ugh.

Have an impromptu councelling session and let it all out. What minor things really bug you?