Despite my Balthier related user name, you can all just call me Zack. (Ever since FF7 came out I've been proud to share a name with a great FF character) I've always been a HUGE Final Fantasy fan, but I've never registered for a FF related site before. Strange. Figured I'd change that now. The first FF game I played was the very first game on my older brother's NES. It took a long time to convince him to let me play it, and from then on I was hooked.

Recently (over the last two years actually) I've been doing a playthrough of the entire series. I've completed from 1-10, 12 and 13. When asked I usually cite IX as my favorite game in the series but... I love them all for various reasons.

I am also a big gamer in general, board games, card games and JRPGs being my main choices. I read and write a lot too, mostly horror and fantasy, but some historical or contemporary works as well. Currently I am a university student. I'm going into my fourth year of my bachelors in the fall, majoring in Physics, minoring in Mathematics. This summer I am working on an opmization research project with a math professor.

I hope to enjoy my time here with you all, discussing a series we all love!