Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: >> FF7 Remake, Would you like a Revive Aeris option?

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    They should pull a Cait Sith and immediately after her death have another Aerith bound in saying "Hi I'm Aerith 2.0! Hojo Cloned me in his lab and my memories traveled through the lifestream into this body!"

I wouldnt be 100% opposed if they made it like Shadow from FFVI and you can save prevent her midgame death but no matter what she dies in the end.
    As if that would change anything. It would be a girl identical to her, but not herself. The consciousness of another individual. Like when I die and get cloned and that guy has perfect memories of mine, I will still stay dead. So in the end it would still be the same sag thing. Except we are talking about a case in which she would not be an actual clone but the same kind of entity Sephiroth is, who can form himself a new body and actually transfer himself, his individual consciousness which is the essence of us or depending on definition, the soul/self (what M. Bison in Street Fighter and the Emperor in the non-canonical Star Wars story can do as well, they clone themselves bodies but don't even give those clones a chance because the body is actually just meant as host for the original) into that body to animate it with himself instead of a cloned person living the life that you no longer have.

So, yeah, I would not want them to do that. It would not change a thing except doing the last mentioned thing. And that also would not be good. Aerith is alive. Just not physically.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 06-28-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Nope. Not at all. Her death gives Cloud even more agency to kill Sephiroth. If anything I want her death to be even more brutal.