Thread: Anyone read Homestuck?

Default Anyone read Homestuck?

I'm not a part of the fandom. I read it as a challenge to beat the reading of the world's longest webcomic so that way I can say "Dude, I read a 6000 page webcomic and Hussie trolled everyone". Anyway, I like it but some parts of it are confusing and honestly make me go "What the hell just happened?" I'm on Act 4 currently and it's gotten better along the way. It's true what they say about the 1st Act being slow. But on from that. Has anyone read it or currently reading it? What did you think of it?

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have not read it, nor do I plan on reading it in the future. That said, I don't know what I think about the fandom. Though, I do think there are some very talented artists and some of the cosplayers are cool. I don't understand Homestuck one bit to start reading.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravely Proto View Post
    I have not read it, nor do I plan on reading it in the future. That said, I don't know what I think about the fandom. Though, I do think there are some very talented artists and some of the cosplayers are cool. I don't understand Homestuck one bit to start reading.
    It's best not to think about em too much. Cool people, bad people. And I will say very talented indeed.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I heard of the name, but I haven't looked into it.

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    I heard of the name, but I haven't looked into it.
    I can say look into it if you want a challenge and a way to pass time reading 6000+pages.