Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello There!

Default Hello There!

My name is Christian, I'm 21 and I come from Poland.
    My favourite game from the series is FFX - this game had a big impact on me and thanks to it I'm interested in Japan.
    I also love reading books and mangas/comics, playing board/card games, photographing and travelling. :3

I found this site by accident and I'm glad because of it, haha!
    I hope we'll get along well here. ^^

If you want to know more about me, or just to talk with me, you can always PM me. ^^

PS I'm sorry if I made typos, because I'm still learning English - right now I'm intermediate and I'm doing simple mistakes from time to time. XD

Articles
    Blog Entries

I see you have good taste in Final Fantasy games. Welcome. I'm Tori, Resident Critic. Nice to meet you.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Hello, welcome to the forum Christian! What was the accident that led you to our site?

@ToriJ - Damn, you read my mind, because I love professional wrestling and Christian (Cage) is one of my favourite wrestlers of all time!
    @Psychotic - I typed "Final Fantasy Forums" in my browser to find the other FF forums (This one with shop and stuff) and that's how I found "EOFF" - I don't want you to think I'm a sort of ass-kisser or something like that, but I'll tell you - your site is a lot better IMHO, haha! XD

Articles
    Blog Entries

We have another Polish person on the forums! Fynn, get your butt over here

Hi, I'm Formalhaut, but most people call me Formy. I'm rather active throughout the forum so you'll probably be bumping into me rather often! I used to actually quite dislike professional wrestling as I always found it rather fake, but once I accepted that its more like hardcore acting, I've made peace with it. I still could never watch it though.

So what was it about FFX that was so inspiring?

@Formy
    Spira inspired me in general, its citizens, religion, villages and cities - this is one of my favourite worlds in all of entertainment (books/movies/games)!
    Also the storyline is pretty interesting and I'm always crying when I hear "Suteki Da Ne?" and yeah, real men cry too, haha! XD
    If it comes to professional wrestling - I wish more people could think like you.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Welcome to the forums, TheZanmato! I think you've chosen a good time to join us - it must have been fate that you found this site and not the other. Praise be to Yevon!
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Welcome, my fellow human! FFX is a classic. I think we all love Japan because of these games.

May your stay be long and pleasant.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheZanmato View Post
    @Formy
    Spira inspired me in general, its citizens, religion, villages and cities - this is one of my favourite worlds in all of entertainment (books/movies/games)!
    Also the storyline is pretty interesting and I'm always crying when I hear "Suteki Da Ne?" and yeah, real men cry too, haha! XD
    If it comes to professional wrestling - I wish more people could think like you.
    Don't Suteki Da Ne is such a hauntingly beautiful song. I have it on my iPod I actually have several FFX songs on there, including Movement in Green and the Besaid Island song. FFX's soundtrack is underrated, I think.

When it comes to professional wrestling, I was brought up on it because my older brother was rather into it. It is very American though, which can be a bad thing in the case of wrestling. Like, some of the typecast characters on there do make me cringe.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Oho, witam kolegę Polaka Skąd cię tu zawiało?
    Oh God. What have I started. It's like that Al Bhed thread all over again!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Oho, witam kolegę Polaka Skąd cię tu zawiało?
    Oh God. What have I started. It's like that Al Bhed thread all over again!
    Wywołałeś burzę, Formuś

@fat_moogle - Thank you and Praise be to Yevon! :3
    @DarkMatta - Thank you very much! ^^
    @Formy - I prefer Puroresu, because Japanese pro-wrestlers are the most talented athletes in this industry, IMHO. My favourite track from FFX OST is "Otherworld", because I'm a fan of rock and this is a badass song!
    @Fynn - Miłość do FFX mnie przywiodła tutaj, haha! XD A tak serio, to obecnie mieszkam w Gąsiorowie, 28 km od Olsztyna, Warmińsko-Mazurskie. XD

Articles
    Blog Entries

Ah, Otherworld. I'm not generally a fan of heavy rock and metal, but I thought it fitted Sin's introduction absolutely perfectly!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Zupełnie nie moje strony Ja urodzony w Łodzi, wychowany w Suwałkach, a teraz w Poznaniu magisterkę piszę. Witaj na EoFF! Fajnie mieć tu kolejnego Polaczka Kiedyś był ktoś jeszcze, jakaś dziewczyna chyba, co w FFXIV grała, ale z tego, co się orientuję, to teraz to tylko ty i ja. Obyś z nami wytrzymał jak najdłużej. A o angielski się nie martw - piszesz bardzo zrozumiale, są tu tacy, których naprawdę ciężko zrozumieć