Welcome back to another edition of This Week In Social Media! We've got some neato completo Julio Coolio stuff for you, brought to you by random peoples on the Internet. And if the Internet wasn't created for us to look at fan related Final Fantasy stuff, then I don't know what it's for. Also, check out the Ciddies! Because I said so.

Tumblr -

Oh my gosh, why is there always so much Tifa fanart!? Because people keep making really good Tifa fanart, that's why! If you don't like it you can take it up with them.

Source - Tumblr user carudamon119

Facebook -

Seems about right.

Source - Final Fantasy 8 Facebook group

Google+ -

Oh my gosh, more Final Fantasy VII? Yes, now stop asking questions and enjoy all of the pink currently filling your screen. Let it overwhelm you. Shhh, only happy thoughts.

Source - Google+ user Usagi

Reddit -

Here is some fanart from Final Fantasy XIII! Everyone like that game, right? Right?

Source - Reddit user aspilanti84

Pinterest -

Cloud.

Source - Pinterest user Hector Velez

Twitter -

This is beautiful! One of my favourite fanarts so far. I love how happy they look together

Source - Twitter account Anime Artwork

Youtube -

And as usual, enjoy yourself some Final Fantasy music to finish off your day!

Source - Youtube user haconiwa

So that's all the social media goodness we have for you this week, make sure you follow us on all of our social media sites! Yes, all of them. Make the accounts, go ahead, I'll wait.

Facebook
Tumblr
Pinterest
Reddit
Youtube
Twitter
Google +