Awesome, this thread is still going! I really love reading all this trivia, it's so inspiring.

358. The Dream Stooges or Dream Brothers in the Japanese version, were originally named Sueño, Sogno, and Rêve, which are all the word dream in different languages (Spanish, Italian and French, respectively) but what you may not know is that earlier development materials have them named after famous impressionist painters Juan Gris, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, and Paul Cézanne. Tying the games more into the visual themes of the game.
I knew about how they all meant "dream", but the idea of them all being named after artists is a cool idea too. Though, I will say, I love how the Woolsey version literally named them after The Three Stooges, if only because when I first got into Final Fantasy VI I looked at a text-based walkthrough, and saw "Larry, Curly and Moe" as bosses, I was so confused, and likely thought that the walkthrough was making things up (though in hindsight, I like that Ted did that - it was a nice shout out, and this is coming from somebody who has never seen The Three Stooges.)

360. Cyan being gifted the Masemune after defeating Wrexsoul has more meaning than just a simple plot induced upgrade. The Masemune in Japanese folklore is said to be a benevolent sword that only a warrior with inner peace could truly use. So gaining this weapon is another sign that Cyan has achieved inner peace.
I love this, it is such a nice touch to the storyline, I genuinely felt it when I read about it. I had no idea about this before reading this, but I love that they (presumably) thought about this, it it is such a nice touch.