Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #125

Hello again! It's that time again. FanArt Friday! Welcome to another edition of Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week, where we show the best of the best from DeviantArt! Last week we showed off some excellent artwork, and this week we'll see another set of artists show off their skills. But you're not here for the text... let's get on with the art!

Cloud Final Fantasy 7 by mansloth

It was only last week of the announcement of the remake for Final Fantasy 7 coming for the Playstation 4, but that hasn't stopped the fan artists from being excited and creating fan art for the game. Here, we have this badass black and white artwork of Cloud on a motorcycle. I have to love the style on this picture, as it creates a contrasting look. I also love the work on the details too! Very nice!

Final Fantasy VII: A Legend Returns by Thanysa

What a great picture this is! Featuring most of the important characters in the game. We have the major villain on top, a vision of Zack in the background, and the entire playable cast on bottom with Cloud in front. It's pretty much perfect, in my opinion!

Yuna Fanart by SpookyPandaGirl

We can't forget about the other games in the series! Final Fantasy VII may be getting a remake, but Final Fantasy X did have an HD remaster a couple years ago. I guess you could call this old news, but that doesn't mean I can feature a Final Fantasy X fan art. So let's share this beautiful artwork of Yuna! Quite lovely.

Kingdom Hearts: Sora by Prince-Luquier

Oh, let's have a fan art for Kingdom Hearts again for this week seeing that Kingdom Hearts III is being developed! I hope all of you KH fans enjoy a smiling Sora acting pretty goofy.

Tifa Lockhart| Think I got a little stronger again by EwelinaMalke

This week's Cosplay is for the Final Fantasy VII remake! We have a wonderful cosplay of Tifa looking very cute with this picture from Ewelina. I have to say that I'm liking the cosplay, even though it's not completely finished according to the cosplayer herself. Even though it's incomplete, it still looks great! I can't wait to see how it looks when it's completed. (Edit: Oops, I forgot I have the wrong title up!)

What do you think of all these wonderful pieces? Are you on DeviantArt? Do you have any favourite artists there? Let us know by leaving comments on this article and, of course, click the photos to be taken to the respective DA pages so you can leave comments for them, too! Finally, if you're registered on DeviantArt, be sure to follow the EyesonFF DA Group!
    Last edited by Agent Proto; 06-26-2015 at 09:46 PM.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.