Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: I Never Ever

  1. #1
    Untalented Game Designer FFNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    3,078

    FFXIV Character

    Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

    Default I Never Ever

    I was thinking this could be a fun game on the board for people to play. Basic rules are someone posts a I never ever, if you have done that you awnser and get to do the next never ever. Just like the drinking game minus the delish alcoholic nectar.

    I'll begin,

    I never ever finished Grand theft auto V, the game stopped giving me missions and I got board of it to soon.

  2. #2
    What the bliff Shiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lawlaland
    Posts
    17,341
    Blog Entries
    2
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    This actually seems a tad redundant of the Confessions thread, but I'll leave it open for now. Maybe it will be a little more different.

    I never ever been inside of thethe Empire State Building or Statue of Liberty despite being fairly close to it.

  3. #3

    Default

    It's just a forum game, Shiny, it's a different thing. :P

    I'll never ever play any direct sequel of FF (like FFX-2, for example), because they're redundant to me and weren't as great and successful as the original entries.
    Last edited by Zanmato; 07-07-2015 at 11:04 AM.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Resident Critic Ayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    13,160
    Articles
    12
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default

    I never ever liked mornings.

  6. #6
    Taking care of business Cid's Knight Bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Shmocation
    Posts
    9,622
    Articles
    1
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I have liked mornings previously.

    I have never inserted a finger into my anus as an aid to masturbation.

  7. #7
    Radical Dreamer Cid's Knight Fynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Zenithia
    Posts
    16,617
    Articles
    56
    Blog Entries
    16

    FFXIV Character

    A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I have liked mornings previously.

    I have never inserted a finger into my anus as an aid to masturbation.
    I never ever knew that was an actual thing until now.

  8. #8
    'Just Friends' Formalhaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glenwood
    Posts
    13,304
    Articles
    54
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I have liked mornings previously.

    I have never inserted a finger into my anus as an aid to masturbation.
    I never ever knew that was an actual thing until now.
    What, you didn't know Bubba liked mornings?! Strange!


  9. #9

  10. #10
    Resident Critic Ayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    13,160
    Articles
    12
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I have never inserted a finger into my anus as an aid to masturbation.
    I have.

    I never ever admitted that anywhere else.

  11. #11

  12. #12
    'Just Friends' Formalhaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glenwood
    Posts
    13,304
    Articles
    54
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I have never inserted a finger into my anus as an aid to masturbation.
    I have.

    I never ever admitted that anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    This thread is getting pretty hot



  13. #13
    Radical Dreamer Cid's Knight Fynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Zenithia
    Posts
    16,617
    Articles
    56
    Blog Entries
    16

    FFXIV Character

    A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I have never inserted a finger into my anus as an aid to masturbation.
    I have.

    I never ever admitted that anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    This thread is getting pretty hot

    Let me help you cool off


  14. #14
    'Just Friends' Formalhaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glenwood
    Posts
    13,304
    Articles
    54
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post

    Let me help you cool off

    I don't know Fynn, that looks like one hell of a butt plug.


  15. #15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •