Hello to everyone here at EoFF. As I'm in a habit of being stingy with real life info, so please refer to me by my screename Anzai. I eke out a passable existence in the USA, state of Kansas to be precise. The site seemed an interesting discussion ground to give a chance...

On the subject of Final Fantasy, its rather rare to meet a game I don't like. My favorite remains VIII. After that X and XII receive honorable mentions, and I have a soft spot for the Crystal Chronicles subseries. Currently looking forward to getting my hands on Type-0. I've got an interest in many other series though, particularly Persona(SMT as well), Dark Souls, and Fire Emblem.

I enjoy RPGs in general, turn based or real-time action being largely irrelevant if the game is good enough. On top of that I've a habit of dissecting the game's combat system for an enjoyment of strategy. Hm, wonder if it's weird that I get a bit stabby when mythological references are used poorly....

Ah right, that shouldn't have slipped out. Now by stabby I mean I tend to express myself a little bit violently. I mean nothing by it, I merely have a tendency of expressing myself in an unorthodox fashion... Along with being cynical to the point of borderline nihilism, I admit my styles of humor and interests aren't for everyone. With that dark note done, here's hoping we get along.