Thread: Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist

Default Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist

This may rank up there as one of the most bat trout insane things I have seen in ages.

I've been watching the subs, since it's not out in english yet, and the premise is a world where the Moral Police have one. In an extreme fashion. Like, very extreme.

Dirty jokes, references to genetals, anything that can at all be construed as 'lewd' (The words Penis and Vagina are outlawed) you are in trouble. Everyone is fit with a bracelet that can detect use of lewd language and hand motions if one tries to draw anything lewd.

In this world exist terrorist who try to spread the lewd things, and educate people properly on sex.

The 'Heroine' runs around with panties on her face, and very loose robes with nothing underneath. That is so that actions taken against her are limited due to risk of exposing a naked girls body.

Seriously, boy and girls in high school here are not even aware that the other sex even has different genitals then they do.

It is freaking amazing and funimation has the rights, so I hope it gets over here soon.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

sounds like a hentai

It's not! It's aired on TV late night in Japan.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Sounds like what people watch when they wan't to watch hentai but also want to be able to discuss the show with other people.

1) It's actually a really damn funny show, and a lot more clever then I would have given it credit for prior to actually watching it.

2) It's almost frightening how some of the things going on in this show actually happen in reality, albeit to lesser extremes then the show takes it. (Just watch the bit from Last Week Tonight when talking about Sex Education in America for an example)

3) There is nothing abnormal about discussing hentai with friends.