Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Not the Butterfly of Doom!
    -sits in silent judgment-

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm not done training my Pokes yet, but I want to get in on the action! As soon as I go online I'll be ready to battle whoever gets there first!
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

I lost to Minato, 2-0.

I made one REALLY huge mistake at the end. I might have lost anyway, but had I just chosen one move, I would have had a chance. SO CLOSE!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

I can battle someone now.. Again. Jinx? Del murder? I still need to fight ya and more.

i'm gonna go through and make sure i have everyone added and then go online for some battling. just challenge me!

Actually, looking back, I don't think I could have won it.

The mistake I made was not using Protect against Noivern near the end of the game. It would have popped Speed Boost, making Blaziken faster, and Noivern was low enough that one hit could KO it.

But I don't think, even at +1, Blaziken can outspeed a Noivern. 80 Base Speed vs 123. So I would have needed either a double Protect, or for Hurricane to miss.

Still a great match. So close, so hype. I definitely misplayed by letting Ferrothorn go down. I should have known that was coming. Minato couldn't afford to keep switching through the Stealth Rocks.

I have about half an hour left if anyone else wants to battle.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Skyblade: Are you doing rematches? Is that why you keep doing 2-0, 3-0? Otherwise I don't understand your scoring method at all.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Uh oh. Can someone help me. It repeatedly says that i cant connect to internet, but i can go on youtube. If i cant fix this ill have to forcefully quit.

For having a supposed "rain team" I expected to take down Sky with little to no trouble at all. But holy crap, he did not go down without putting up a huge fight.

Here's the code: TF4W-WWWW-WW2C-7LFT

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Skyblade: Are you doing rematches? Is that why you keep doing 2-0, 3-0? Otherwise I don't understand your scoring method at all.
    When you win, the victory screen pops up, and it displays these numbers.

One player has zero Pokémon left, because all of theirs have fainted.

The other has a number between 1 and 6, depending on how many Pokémon they have left who can battle (or I guess a draw if the last Pokémon uses Explosion or something?).

So a 1-0 match is very very close, as one person has only one Pokémon left, and the other has none. But 6-0 means that one person didn't lose a single Pokémon the entire match, and is completely one-sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Uh oh. Can someone help me. It repeatedly says that i cant connect to internet, but i can go on youtube. If i cant fix this ill have to forcefully quit.
    Go to Internet Settings, and test the connection. Then, see if you can go to the E-Shop. You might have to download an update to the game before it will let you go online.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Go to Internet Settings, and test the connection. Then, see if you can go to the E-Shop. You might have to download an update to the game before it will let you go online.
    its not just the game, its the friend list part aswell. So i have no idea how the internet browser works

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ah, okay. I see now. Thanks for explaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Ah, okay. I see now. Thanks for explaining!
    Anytime.

Also, does anyone know "Spim"? He popped up on my Friends List, but he's not among the trainer names. I THINK he's Denmark, but I'm not sure.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Spim is Denmark!

BATTLING SKYBLDE NOW OOOOH