Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Play Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster #48 - Don't Worry, We Got Better

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Also, what's your least favorite dressphere Karifean? Trainer? Because that's also fairly useless. I'd even go as far to say Mascot Rikku for just being a poor Mascot in general.
    Yep, Trainer. Mascot Rikku at least has the White Mage spells for free, it has the godlike stats typical for Mascots, its Eraser skills come in handy sometimes (albeit VERY rarely) and its ultimate ability is surprisingly accurate. Trainer just goes completely against my preferred style of playing.

Yeah you can put Brother in your active party by selecting Party Members in the menu. Although you're still limited to three party members at a time. You'll see.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karifean View Post
    Also, what's your least favorite dressphere Karifean? Trainer? Because that's also fairly useless. I'd even go as far to say Mascot Rikku for just being a poor Mascot in general.
    Yep, Trainer. Mascot Rikku at least has the White Mage spells for free, it has the godlike stats typical for Mascots, its Eraser skills come in handy sometimes (albeit VERY rarely) and its ultimate ability is surprisingly accurate. Trainer just goes completely against my preferred style of playing.

Yeah you can put Brother in your active party by selecting Party Members in the menu. Although you're still limited to three party members at a time. You'll see.

Trainer is just a poor jill of all trades. There's some elemental attacks, some status attacks, some healing... but it doesn't really excel in all three. And the stat distribution isn't that great. At least the Festivalist is somewhat fun to play with and has a nice HP boost to it.

Brother is pretty fun to use, for like, a few battles. Like Karifean said, I'd only use the creatures in the Fiend Arena. Some of those battles get astronomically hard quickly.

Articles

So we have 2 sets of votes for 3x Festivalists. Any further votes or do we assume this will be the gagazet team?

Also, all in favor of replacing Rikku with Brother for the entire game say "aye"!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Matt View Post
    Also, all in favor of replacing Rikku with Brother for the entire game say "aye"!
    Nay.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Have you watched our LP?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Replace Paine with Brother, she's boring as trout.

Quote Originally Posted by Karifean View Post

Trainer is just a poor jill of all trades. There's some elemental attacks, some status attacks, some healing... but it doesn't really excel in all three. And the stat distribution isn't that great. At least the Festivalist is somewhat fun to play with and has a nice HP boost to it.

Brother is pretty fun to use, for like, a few battles. Like Karifean said, I'd only use the creatures in the Fiend Arena. Some of those battles get astronomically hard quickly.
    But Trainer Paine has a low MP Haste ability, which also heals!

Plus, MP and HP Stroll!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Look guys, for all the nonsense y'all have been spouting, there's been 0 new votes for what dresspheres we should use (aside from Psy's desire to remove Paine forever).

You don't have many hours left to decide for us.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm all for hilarious triple festivalist action

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Don't ever use Trainer for Rikku. Monkeys are bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I'm all for hilarious triple festivalist action

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

You know how we were plagued with technical issues during our FFX Let's Play? Well, we couldn't ruin the tradition on this one either! Our fantastic quality microphone capture device (Matt's netbook) has stopped working. I believe that there is a loose connection between the LCD screen and the motherboard. We are working as hard as we can to rectify this (read: We will take it apart at the weekend) and we will get your high quality Let's Play with 3x Festivalist girls delivered as soon as possible!

Alternatively, we may just buy a good quality microphone and work with that.

Articles

Personally I blame Shauna for all issues to this point and we should all make her feel bad.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Or could be Shauna sucks as much at this game as Matt sucks at FFX.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.