Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Play Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster #48 - Don't Worry, We Got Better

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Jinx said she doesn't like the opening. /calledout The saddest part of the way we do the LP is that we don't get to listen to the rockin' soundtrack.

I know flim-flam has always been a thing, it's just not been truly hilarious in my mind until I saw the troll face image.

Brother will be the fourth White Mage.
    He looks more like a White Supremacist.

I vote yes for Real Emotion being great.

Yes, I am this far behind.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The Luca pun was Grade A. Yes, I am excited for the backstory thanks Shauna!

Oh I do enjoy Yuna's X-2 theme.

Why did that kid say "Argh don't eat me!" to a moogle? Do they... what...? Nooooo.... SURELY NOT

wtf is that purple beak kid doing WTF shauna answer this please

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Karifean: Ah neat, we may head back and get that. Also you keep us right on how to play this game properly. I guess we just flat out ignored all that percentage thing in the World Map menu.

Psy: I really enjoy a lot of the soundtrack, and when I watched the episode back I was sad once again that we missed out on the classic Yuna's theme. Our snazzy new microphone picks up the TV even on the lowest volume setting.

And I don't know what the kid was doing. I DON'T KNOW.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN

Things do not go well in this episode. We have to interact with Kimahri, Tromell Guado and speak to some heathen Al Bhed who have dared to commandeer a sacred temple of Yevon! All in one episode?! On top of that battling goes poorly, and I mean really really poorly. Damn you, oversouls!

Can nothing save us from our own incompetence (aside from our loyal viewers)?

Articles
    Blog Entries

There we go.

As soon as I saw Thunder hitting you for 100 damage I knew how that was going to end xD

See this is where your whole pick-dresspheres-the-viewers-voted-for system comes right back to bite you since switching dresspheres is pretty damn useful sometimes. Like when you have to fight elementals and you don't have any magic to deal with them. Maybe consider adding a clause for this kind of situation?

Oversoul goes by species. You'll keep encountering oversouled elementals until you kill one. That one fight where the Red Elemental was the one that oversouled might've been a good opportunity for that, actually.

Sure, let's forget that the White Mage has Vigor for instant self-healing. Would've saved you a lot of trouble^^ Learning Reflect might be a good idea too.

Oh and of course simply equipping the Thunder Spawn GG would've trivialized everything. I seriously recommend making use of those elemental GGs (and being flexible in switching it up depending on the circumstances).

Goddamnit Flee, why must you be so terrible. Escape is always the safer alternative since it's instant. I guess it's good if your other characters are charging up something big when you decide to flee, but let's be real, how often are you gonna encounter that situation.

In all fairness, you had a pretty terrible dressphere setup for this particular mission. Two physical attackers with horrible magic defense and a White Mage. Ironically the Songstress probably would've gotten you through the troubles just fine. Matador's Song + Samba of Silence ftw.

Well, good luck on the return trip. Hope you don't run into any Amorphous Gels! ...you probably will though, since that crystal path is murderous sometimes. Good luck with that.

Articles

UGH KIMAHRI WHY smurf OFF GROSS RONSO

No Gunners

Hey what I am not kind of annoying

Can't decide if I like or dislike the Machine Faction music. Not that you guys can hear it I guess.

DRUM BELLY

lol you bein learned in dat forest qurl mmm hmmm oversoul in da hole

"I am Trommell I am so sad we must atone for our sins and live with our guilt" "Cool! I'm a Sphere Hunter now! " "...what?"

Articles

And now for the next episode of Lets play FFX-2 HD Remastered (No Gunners Edition)!

Let's Play Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster #8 - Can we dig it?

The answer is no, but we try our best anyway. In the last episode we ran screaming in terror from the enemies of the Macalania Woods. This time we take things a bit easier by getting lost in the desert during a sandstorm. What's the worst that could happen? It can't be worse than El Nino~

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yay, things went well! Macalania is easily the toughest area in Chapter 1, so now everything should be easy, right?

As for dresspheres for next time, I'll nominate Songstress Yuna, Gunner Rikku and Black Mage Paine. If you do something else post Moonflow mission, I'd like it if you switched someone to Gun Mage too~

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Everything should be great from now on, no more problems.

We should start a betting pool - how long are we actually going to keep up with this "Viewers Vote" thing? I predict that we will stop in Chapter 2.

Articles

Hellooooo Shauna, what's going on todaaaaaaaaaaay? Matt's silky smooth voice. True story coming up, in Tesco the other day after having just watched the other video some little girl goes "Mummy, do we need fishfingers?" and I guess she said "Yes" or whatever but for some reason I heard Matt's voice in my head saying "Yes Shauna, we all need fishfingers". I think that's the early onset of psychosis. With that said, if you could somehow work that line into an upcoming episode I'd be grateful.

Too much Ye-ing from O'aka. Stop it, you're taking the piss now.

GET OUT OF THE WAY YUNA I NEED TO BASH RIKKU gg monster gg

Sweetcakes Yuna is her new name.

Yuffie is okay at stealing now, she got a bit better. A bit.

everyone gunner god damn it

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    "Yes Shauna, we all need fishfingers".
    Fish fingers are okay but they are low down on my list of wants. Mini Kievs are better

Too much Ye-ing from O'aka. Stop it, you're taking the piss now.

everyone gunner god damn it

Articles

Ye dinosaur is irrelevant, as it's the little fella that makes the piece. Pisses me off that Ye is the one who got the meme named after him and all of the attention.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I agree, Paa is the star of the show.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

It's time to meet up with everyone's favourite duck, Tobli! Wait, what do you mean he's not a duck? Check out that beak, man. Whatever.

We save Tobli's hypello friend from some bandits who aren't really trying very hard to steal anything and head to the Calm Lands to take on some really really important missions. That guy needs to find a wife, dontcha know!