Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

Thread: Let's Play Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster #48 - Don't Worry, We Got Better

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Episode 8:
    I love how in ths game major bosses are now just rando enemies
    Make sure you speak to the terasure chest xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Episode 9:
    -Not a duck, but I dunno what Tobli is. You can see his human mouth below his duck mouth. All I know is he's an annoying midget and it really disturbs me that one chick stalks him and is sexually attracted to him. But then again, it disturbs HER too.
    -I actually really like the Gun Mage dresssphere
    -My favorite thing about the marriage sidequest is that you can pitch to children. AND THEY LIKE IT.
    -Your fire alarm battery is going out btw
    -

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Episode 10:
    -this cloth conversation tho
    -i'm bringingit up again
    -not letting it go
    -i am judging you harsly
    -sli...ppy trickle? did i hear tht correctlhy?
    -no, i did not. sleepy shuffle.
    -shauna slept herself? oh wow xD GREAT AT THIS GAME
    -it's noon and i haven't eaten and you keep saying flan and i'm starving
    -*plays 'To Zanarkand'*

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Episode 11:
    -KEY MON GUYS LET'S GOOOO
    -that fire is still burning TWO YEARS LATER
    -I didn't know about that percentage drop, just that you missed out on a Garment Grid. I'm SORRY, but MARRYING A MONKEY IS THE MEANING OF LIFE. smurf off, SE.
    -paul is obsessed with guns. if i didn't know better, i'd think he was american.
    -KEY-MON? THAT"S OUR YUNA
    -MONKEY! Rikku's face still looks fairly possessed in the HD version, but not nearly as doll-lifeless as in the original
    -Overall I'm not a huge fan of the music in the game (like, it's okay, just nothing impressive) but the Zanarkand Ruins song in this game is super pretty

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Episode 12:<br>-It makes me so mad that the Isaaru answer is tied to percentage. The meaning of life is to marry a hypello. <br>-Not great dressspheres xD<br>-WOW<br><br>Episode 13:<br>-Again with monkey passwords<br><br>Episode 14:<br>-DANCING YUNA I WANT TO SEE<br>-Goddamn, at 13 that pushing thing CONFUSED THE trout OUT OF ME. I didn't know YOU PUSHED THEM. So I kept getting so mad because WHY AREN'T THEY GOING TO THE ELEVATOR. OH AND THE NEXT SCENE WON'T TRIGGER. Like, two days stuck on this in frustration. Only figured out the pushing thing by accident. Why. The. smurf. WHY CAN"T THEY WALK. PUT DOWN THE GODDAMN INSTRUMENTS FOR LIKE TWO SECONDS YOU MONGS.&nbsp;<br>-The music and singing isn't synced. Wow.<br>-Also that singing is terrible.<br>-WHO THE HECK IS LENNE? Fun fact: the first copy of this game I bought had a scratch or something and we couldn't get it back to the game store for like a week. It always froze after she went to sleep, didn't even get to the dream. So I played Chapter 1 like 10 times.<br><br>Episode 15:<br>-Ooh, daddyims.<br>-they definitely cheered like 20 times though<br>-Shoulda let me do Gunner's Gauntlet, I am BA at that mini-game.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

good job troutting the bed, efoff

When was the last time you got to sleep, Jinx? Reading through this last page, I'm getting worried.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Episode 22:
    For god's sake, it's not "Peck-ee", you goons. It's "PEAK". As in peaks and valleys. Jesus Christ. xD

EDIT: I literally posted this 2 seconds before Shauna sussed it out. But to be fair, I had to listen to 10 minutes of "peck-ee".

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I look after my baby very well thank you My advice would be to spend 5-10 minutes just messing with the volume input settings on Audacity and your computer before you record the first time just to make sure you have it at a good level. If you do it right you might even be able to have the tv on low - I did when doing Duscae.

If you want more audio editing tips here's three quick things I do and it usually comes out okay.
    1) Highlight a "silent" period of just a few seconds and then select effects, noise removal and then just run it.
    2) download http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Ny...ins#Noise_Gate then select your entire track and do effects, noise gate. I usually do threshold to -41.8 and reduction to -50 or so.
    3) Effects, compressor.

Anywho
    Logos = ALAN RICKMAN. It seems we have a celebrity in our midst.
    Why are they dressed in pajamas!?
    Snake, SNAAAAAKE yells Rikku. TIME PARADOX.
    Hello! Is audacity guides can help me manage that app? The step by step tutorials, cause I download audacity on my computer but it didn't work.
    Last edited by Bumeaung50; 02-18-2019 at 06:35 AM. Reason: add some changes