View Poll Results: Most likely football comedy of the season prediction

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sterling plays less than 10 games for City and promptly moves to Stoke for £9m

3 20.00%
  • Benteke has a decent season for Liverpool, issues come get me plea to Real or Barca

1 6.67%
  • Rooney refuses to play until he's given a new £400,000 p/w contract

2 13.33%
  • Wenger buys 5 French 14 year olds, Arsenal fail to compete, Board refuses to do anything

1 6.67%
  • Big Andy stays crippled most of the season, appearing only for his traditional butchering of Swansea

2 13.33%
  • Chelsea player racially abuses opposition, is not charged due to being an ENGLISH LIONHEART!!

3 20.00%
  • Steve tries to convince us he's a spurs fan by predicting Tactics Tim takes Spurs back into the EDL.

1 6.67%
  • Other

2 13.33%
Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111213172757 ... LastLast

Thread: God's Football 2015-2016 season thread

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

not looking forward to today, Everton has been a tough game for us the last few seasons and they always seem to cripple one of our best players.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I actually think you'll nick a win today. Even if you don't it's another tough fixture out of the way. Really enjoying watching the Chelsea game. It's making me a little sick that we missed out on Pedro though.

Then I realised that Liverpool paid £4M more for Adam Lallana and I immediately felt better.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Just think, for another £3m we could've had our very own Fellaini.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

...and another £7M on top of that could have bought the unstoppable footballing juggernaut known as Andy Carroll.

Articles

Why stop there? Add another £25m and you can get Angel Di Maria and half the number of goals as aforementioned unstoppable footballing juggernaut Carroll got.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

And yet for all that money combined, Gerrard still couldn't buy a Premier Legaue title.

Owen, on the other hand, was bought on a free and has one.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

Djimi Traore has a Champions League winners medal and Eric Cantona doesn't trollolol #epicbantz same for Stevie and Mickey O #archbishopofbanterbury

Blog Entries

Lee Trundle has an LDV Vans Trophy medal, and neither do Stevie G, Mickey O, Eric Banterna or, in fact, Djimi Traore. I'll let you all draw your own conclusions.

there was a picture here

Articles

I don't even know why we are arguing about the medal collections of millionaires when the real issue is that with charliepanayi returning to the thread, today is the first time in two years we have a "Loser Leaves Town" match. As we can never win at the sodding Emirates, I suspect this will be the last time I'll be seeing you all until November. Toodle pip. You'll miss me when I'm gone (please )

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Arsenal to dominate Liverpool over the full 90 minutes and win by at least 3 goals.

So begins Liverpool's slide to the lower half of the table.

Articles

You post more about Liverpool than you do United. Got a dirty little scouse secret waiting to burst out? A perm under your Fred the Red beanie, so to speak.

Blog Entries

It's going to be hilarious when Bubba Jr turns out to be a die hard Liverpool fan. I can see the posts on RAWK already.

there was a picture here

Articles

Point at the Emirates? I'll take it, definite improvement on last year. Thought we were the best team first half and should've finished one of the many chances we had. Took a pounding in the second half but the defence held. Finished the game with three teenagers on the pitch, beating Arsenal at their own game.

Four years ago I said Sterling was going to be a world class monster and move for a troutload of money. I'm gonna do the same with Joe Gomez. Handled Sanchez and Ozil like a smurfing boss. Going to be a monster, England captain for the 2026 World Cup, and will sign for some random club I hate for £50m+ in a prolonged transfer saga at the start of the 2018/19 season. You heard it here first.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

All jibes apart, Liverpool were excellent first half. Arsenal picked up over the course of the game but were far from their best.

Can we now confirm that Liverpool have a striker crisis? They've only scored two goals in three games the same as Utd. With only a few days to go until the transfer window closes how are Liverpool going to respond? Oh that's right, they're not... because they're not in crisis. According to the press though Utd will be battling relegation unless they spend BIG.

I can't wait till the transfer window ends... no-one actually talks about football until then

Articles

2 goal Arsenal are in a striker crisis too but don't worry the papers have been insisting every day for the past 3 months that Benzema will be unveiled tomorrow. I'm sure tomorrow will happen, well, tomorrow. I'm getting tired of this perpetual today loop. If it doesn't happen it's our fault for not buying enough papers or clicking their links enough.