Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sephex plays Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Sephex plays Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Well, we're at it again! As usual, the latest installment of Five Nights at Freddy's is out and just was plain released out of nowhere (this time for REALLY real it is the last one)! No more pizza joint. No more camera system! Yes more 8-bit story telling sequences! So do I have what it takes to survive another 5 (or more) nights!?

NOTE: Again, I am using barebones stuff to record this so don't expect crazy typical YouTuber quality!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

SMURF YES

Also, Scoot IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HALLOWEEEEEEN
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Pretty sure you're playing as one of the murdered children and/or a kidnapped victim of the Purple Guy. This installment is smurfED UP.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I only find out about these games through you all four of your LPs have been the first time I've seen each one!

I do like how he reinvents the series each time. I wonder if this really will be the last!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Ah, neat! I'll give this a watch when I'm home!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Guess who sucks at this game?!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Also, it is my girlfriends birthday this weekend. Along with usual weekend stuff, I might not be able to get the next part out until Monday.

However, that might be a good thing. As a explain clumsily in the video, there have been reports of the breathing sound effect not being heard. When you open either side door, you are supposed to hear the animatroncs "breathe" as a warning to shut the door instead of shining the flash light.

Some people claim to hear it, while others do not. I had my volume all the way up on both times, and as I said in the video I never heard any breathing (or any sound effect) before I got jump scared. So I am hoping the small break will fix that problem, assuming it exists! I personally think either the breathing warning sound is too hard to hear on some headsets, or that there was some sort of problem when most people downloaded it since I am not nearly the first person that claims to not be able to hear the breathing. Anyway, enjoy watching me get spooked!

Nevermind. Anyway smurfing chica nearly gave me a damned heart attack. Scott has perfected it, this game is far scarier than every other Five Nights I played. It's damn nerve wrecking. Jesus this is something on a whole nother level.
    Last edited by Lazerface; 07-24-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

It was due out later, but in a surprise twist, it was released yesterday.

Google is your friend.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

RETURN OF PURR

I'm interested in whatever the phenomenon on the bed is.

It's good how you turning on the light is what triggers the actual attack animation, because obviously if you don't you're going to eat it, but each time you do you're running the risk of losing it all. Very clever.

EDIT: Sound bug update: http://steamcommunity.com/games/3880...24016593390872 not a bug!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Without spoiling how this session went, Scott did indeed fix the audio. I know that he claims there was nothing wrong in the first place, so I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that some basic headsets/headphones (like mine) just had massive trouble picking up the breathing cue. It was WAY more obvious to hear this session...but that doesn't mean the game is a breeze now...

Anyway, I know I said in my last post I wouldn't be able to do another one until Monday, but as I go on to explain in this part, I had more time than I thought. I thought I would have to quickly go to bed and wake up early after working some overtime this past shift, but I don't have such a restrictive sleeping deal as I thought, so I played another session!

But NOW I surely won't be able to do another session until Monday morning, my time zone. Anyway, enjoy!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Interesting game mechanic I read about this game--Sephex, don't read this! I'm posting for the other watchers. :)

If an animatronic is at the end of the hallway and you close the door, the next time you open the door and flash the light it will be there waiting for you...

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quick heads up. Been sick all day and was hoping I'd pull out of it by now, but alas, I have not recovered. So I will post the next part tomorrow! Bah, my schedule has been weird for this one, sorry!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Good news! I managed to actually get a recording session done today, regardless! I went to my folk's house (that's why my background is different), and was able to procure some medicine. I felt a strong second wind and decided to take on the game again! See if I can get past night 3 now!!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

CUPCAKE DEATH

oh my god, that is great

Articles
    Blog Entries

Legit, that one didn't even scare me. As you saw I couldn't stop laughing. This kid even has nightmares of cupcake teeth monsters lmao!

Not to say I didn't enjoy it. It was unexpected and cool.