Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obviously we need a Suikoden forum

I`ve only play 3,4,5 so for me it will be

4 is my order so far. I would like to play the others at some point.

Blog Entries

I enjoyed the first two but haven't played any of the others

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

So I learned this on TV Tropes about Suikoden IV:

One feature (for some reason only available in a New Game+) is the ability to switch your onscreen character to someone besides the hero. If you go into first person mode with a variety of different people, you'll notice that this isn't just cosmetic; the perspective actually changes to match the height of the character. It's a surprising amount of effort for a feature most players will never notice.

Has anyone done this :o Makes me glad I made a NG+ save since I usually don't bother!

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Oops, I forgot about this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    I actually really enjoy Thomas' part of the story the most as well tbh. I'll write something up when I have a little more time. Until then...

I heard that the Revival Movement actually did help get S2 released on PSN. Now we just need a Suikoden VI!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    Reasons Thomas' chapters are the best:
    -Thomas is adorable
    -Cecile with Thomas is adorable
    -Look how sweet Thomas is!
    -Budehuc Catle
    -Thomas is adorable
    -When I first played and was still an English noob, I thought Juan's name was pronounced Jew-Anne. Ah memories
    -Thomas
    -Is adorable
    I'm sensing a pattern here...

I do enjoy Thomas's frustration if you continually refuse to rename Budehuc. I just don't enjoy most of the rest of his chapters. I still have played them every time out of a perverse sense of completionism. And it helps build up Juan's skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    So I learned this on TV Tropes about Suikoden IV:

One feature (for some reason only available in a New Game+) is the ability to switch your onscreen character to someone besides the hero. If you go into first person mode with a variety of different people, you'll notice that this isn't just cosmetic; the perspective actually changes to match the height of the character. It's a surprising amount of effort for a feature most players will never notice.

Has anyone done this :o Makes me glad I made a NG+ save since I usually don't bother!
    I had never heard of this before. I've never done a NG+ on SIV (my latest -- and only second -- playthrough was on my PS3), but I'll have to try it out if I ever get around to going through the series again.