Thread: Titan in the Steppe

Default Titan in the Steppe

So, I've looked around online for info on this a bit, but came up with nothing, and decided to ask you guys about it.

I've been playing FFXIII for, like, the 7th time, but this time I'm on PC. With the change has come a very interesting thing - while I'm farming adamantoises on the Steppe, Titan will every once in a while path strangely. He'll walk into the eastern edge of the Steppe, and you'll be able to actually see his feet. I haven't been able to actually touch his feet to see if anything special happens, as he always clips through the mountains and leaves before I can get there, but it's happened a good 4-5 times. And, as I'm typing this, another interesting thing has happened - Titan has walked into a valley just on the southeast edge of the map. It seems to be deep enough that he can't get out. He keeps stepping forward, but isn't moving at all. It's like he's walking on some giant fal'cie sized treadmill.

So, I guess my question is, have any of you guys had this strange behavior happen? And, if so, have you touched his foot before? What happens if you do? Is it a PC only thing?

Blog Entries

When I played it on the xbox he would just gaze at me for a min. I don't think he did any walking.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

yea for me he just walked in big circles and then the weather would change. Too bad they couldn't get the scaling right so we could fight him. That would have been crazy. Only thing that I didn't like about the Titans Trials was we never got to fight the Titan

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

Articles
    Blog Entries

How I viewed it, Atlas in FFXIII-2 is analogous to Titan. They're both hulking monstrosities and slow to move.