So, I've looked around online for info on this a bit, but came up with nothing, and decided to ask you guys about it.

I've been playing FFXIII for, like, the 7th time, but this time I'm on PC. With the change has come a very interesting thing - while I'm farming adamantoises on the Steppe, Titan will every once in a while path strangely. He'll walk into the eastern edge of the Steppe, and you'll be able to actually see his feet. I haven't been able to actually touch his feet to see if anything special happens, as he always clips through the mountains and leaves before I can get there, but it's happened a good 4-5 times. And, as I'm typing this, another interesting thing has happened - Titan has walked into a valley just on the southeast edge of the map. It seems to be deep enough that he can't get out. He keeps stepping forward, but isn't moving at all. It's like he's walking on some giant fal'cie sized treadmill.

So, I guess my question is, have any of you guys had this strange behavior happen? And, if so, have you touched his foot before? What happens if you do? Is it a PC only thing?