Thread: Noctis and Luna due to wed!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Cookie Noctis and Luna due to wed!

Tabata has released a short story board that details the beginning of the game. The Kingdom of Lucis and Nibl--- sorry, Niflheim are due to sign an armistice to end conflict between the two nations. How will this armistice take place? With the wedding of Noctis and Luna, of course! But all is not what it seems. Once Noctis left Lucis to head to the ceremony, Niflheim pounced upon Lucis. SNEAKY.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/08/...ole-explained/

In the artwork we see Luna in what appears to be a wedding dress. I wonder if she is aware of her nations intention to strike Lucis while it was vulnerable, or if she thought that the marriage would actually get the go ahead and bring back peace?
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Thanks, now I won't have to play the first episode!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Interesting; I wonder how political the story will be. We haven't seen a political Final Fantasy since FFXII.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh man. How awesome would it be if she's the actual villain in the game and is the mastermind of the war, and the wilted flower shtick is just an act? That would actually make this game a lot more interesting to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Interesting; I wonder how political the story will be. We haven't seen a political Final Fantasy since FFXII.
    Poor Type-0, forgotten already!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Oh man. How awesome would it be if she's the actual villain in the game and is the mastermind of the war, and the wilted flower shtick is just an act? That would actually make this game a lot more interesting to me.
    In the original Versus XIII concept we seen Stella getting ready to fight Noctis; maybe Luna isn't so dissimilar after all.

Also we know that Leviathan is going to be summoned by a female character; could it be Luna? Both her and Noctis are the chosen ones with the ability to summon. Of course I'm just speculating here, I might be way off. But you imagine how epic it would if the party had to fight Luna, and then when she's lost a lot of health she goes all out and Summons the giant Leviathan for us to fight. OMG.
    Last edited by fat_moogle; 08-09-2015 at 11:34 PM.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fat_moogle View Post
    Oh yeah, that. I've not played the game yet, and I was sort of more leaning on the main numbered titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Final Fantasy ! Frozen ( or just basically modern day disney with a plot-twist villian, basically )

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Oh yeah, that. I've not played the game yet, and I was sort of more leaning on the main numbered titles.
    FFXIV says hi. Basically only XIII of the main numbered series of single player games has been released since XII, so it's not that uncommon.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

FFXIV Character

Tyson Ferrari (Sargatanas)

In the artwork we see Luna in what appears to be a wedding dress. I wonder if she is aware of her nations intention to strike Lucis while it was vulnerable, or if she thought that the marriage would actually get the go ahead and bring back peace?
    I was under the assumption that Luna was apart of the imperials too until recently. I mean it seems as if they invaded her place as a child (as we see in the latest trailer) but then I got thinking.

At the beginning of the game Noctis sets out from Lucis to go to Tenebrae and en route they hear on the radio that Lucis has been lost to the imperials and his father AND Luna are believed dead.

She was in Tenebrae at that point tho right? Waiting for him? Why would the imperials harm her in anyway? Which leads to this artwork of her barely escaping the city.

maxresdefault.jpg

This leads me to believe Tenebrae was never under imperial occupation and was invaded at the same time Lucis was?

This is all speculation of course but it's fun trying to piece it together.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

lunafreya

god ff names

what next

usagibarrett
    renoleonheart

Quote Originally Posted by krissy View Post
    lunafreya

god ff names

what next

usagibarrett
    renoleonheart
    gokusephiroth

Articles

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by krissy View Post
    lunafreya

god ff names

what next

usagibarrett
    renoleonheart
    Yeah, I like the name "Luna" but the full "Lunafreya"...not so much. It doesn't sound right.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't get why people hate it. It reminds me of the likes of Hildegarde, or Winefred. Sounds pretty regal to me.