Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How about a PS4 Remaster Collection?

If they include a option to remove Snow and Light from the story, then, yeah ?

Quote Originally Posted by maybee View Post
    I'd say remove all of them

Maybe I could live with some of them, but not with Vanille, she's the most annoying FF character ever.

Actually, not only the characters are the problem but the story itself, so even if everyone was removed, it'd still be a boring game.
    "I'm a general, not some opera floozy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzy View Post
    I'd say remove all of them

Maybe I could live with some of them, but not with Vanille, she's the most annoying FF character ever.

Actually, not only the characters are the problem but the story itself, so even if everyone was removed, it'd still be a boring game.
    Awwh I love Vanille. But I respect your opinion ! And Hope !

Yeah the FF13 story is pretty bad. Shame because if it was better written, the game could've had a saving grace. Heard that it works better in its original Japanese text, though that's just a rumour.

Yeah the FF13 story is pretty bad. Shame because if it was better written, the game could've had a saving grace. Heard that it works better in its original Japanese text, though that's just a rumour.
    What do you love about Vanille??

Hope is annoying but I do get where he's coming from, so he's ok.

I highly doubt a convoluted story as XIII works better in its original text, no matter how good the script is.
    "I'm a general, not some opera floozy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzy View Post

What do you love about Vanille??

Hope is annoying but I do get where he's coming from, so he's ok.

I highly doubt a convoluted story as XIII works better in its original text, no matter how good the script is.
    I hated Vanille at first, but then (SPOILER) the game basically tells you that she's faking acting cheerful it just feels pretty human.