with the contestants in front of me i doubt ill win it ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    what? really? :o what did i miss?

"The most ridiculous drama I've
    witnessed in a thousand years."

"Can you stay quiet just a bit longer?"
    I call it "therapy", personally.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well, this is a friendly competition so let's make sure we all stay friendly with each other.

I never understood gloating. Gloating about the inevitable and in fact only possible outcome of me winning is pointless. Would a god gloat about besting mere mortals? It's not even worth my breath.

And I'm never a sore loser. In the improbable event that I do lose, it just means my opponent cheated or I wasn't ready. In which case a rematch under fair conditions would naturally immediately follow which would count as the only real match. Unless of course I lost that one too, implying some systematic cheating was occurring, and I think at that point the match would be forfeit to me without need for further comment or argument.

Now, once I take care of Shaibana I will get my rematch with that cheater Ultima, whom I have no doubt cheated in our first encounter and will do so again. However, even at that significant unfair disadvantage I will still win and claim the top prize, which we all know has been mine all along.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Well, this is a friendly competition so let's make sure we all stay friendly with each other.

I never understood gloating. Gloating about the inevitable and in fact only possible outcome of me winning is pointless. Would a god gloat about besting mere mortals? It's not even worth my breath.

And I'm never a sore loser. In the improbable event that I do lose, it just means my opponent cheated or I wasn't ready. In which case a rematch under fair conditions would naturally immediately follow which would count as the only real match. Unless of course I lost that one too, implying some systematic cheating was occurring, and I think at that point the match would be forfeit to me without need for further comment or argument.

Now, once I take care of Shaibana I will get my rematch with that cheater Ultima, whom I have no doubt cheated in our first encounter and will do so again. However, even at that significant unfair disadvantage I will still win and claim the top prize, which we all know has been mine all along.
    (female dog) please. the only reason you have all come this far is because i let you all win.
    i have the best team with the best moves and the best status (and the best nicknames). and i have been holding back so you wont all ragequit. now i shall unleash the powers (first) onto Del and after that ill crush Ultima.

FEAR ME

Articles
    Blog Entries

What's this about Ultima cheating?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    we like to call it: sarcasm

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    we like to call it: sarcasm
    What's this sarcasm that you speak of?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

You know, I only lost to Sky because I thought it would be lame if the tournament host won the tournament.

You're welcome

Blog Entries

just for the record:
    Del and I are bussy scheduling the battle since its a bit difficult with out timezones.
    yesterday we missed eachother, but today should be the day :3

Blog Entries

could hardly call it a battle, Del murdered me with 4 pokemon left.
    i was looking for Fairy wind (from Togekiss) against Malamar, instead i accidently drew out Espeon..
    so after that i got Togekiss out and i accidently attacked with a psychic attack :S Smurf you brain!

Code: X86G-WWWW-WW2Z-5CTR

Grats Del_Murder on winning the Silver Bracket

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Good battle. It was closer than implied with a lot of intense switch ins. As I sized you up I noticed that I had a good type coverage over your team with all the big dinosaurs on it so it would have been tough for you no matter what. Honestly I think I got the most diverse team of the bunch which is just the luck of the dice.

Yeah a couple of your moves with Togekiss and Espeon were questionable with some 'does not effect' attacks. They were the two I was most afraid of because they have access to some crippling moves. If you have the TM for Dazzling Gleam, it's definitely a better move than Fairy Wind and actually a great move for coverage on Espeon. Honestly I spent most of my time trying to figure out which pokemon to soak up the Dazzling Gleam hits but it never came.

Future Sight is so annoying. I always forget it's coming, and Aegislash took one to the face in sword form which was dumb of me. Then he got crit out of the battle and I got a little nervous. Just a little.

You're next, Ulty.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

this was really fun to do, guys ^^
    im curious if Del can defeat Ultima :P

i want another 'raise and battle' tournament :P

but some tips for the next tournament:

- dont extend time limits for ppl that dont show up. be more strict with that because some ppl just dont seem to care and those who do show up will slack off a bit because they have to wait for those ppl

- the brackets was a very nice idea, but there just werent enough players for 3. 2 would have been more then enough.
    and the bronze was full of afk'ers (i believe?)

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

this was really fun to do, guys ^^
    im curious if Del can defeat Ultima :P

i want another 'raise and battle' tournament :P

but some tips for the next tournament:

- dont extend time limits for ppl that dont show up. be more strict with that because some ppl just dont seem to care and those who do show up will slack off a bit because they have to wait for those ppl

- the brackets was a very nice idea, but there just werent enough players for 3. 2 would have been more then enough.
    and the bronze was full of afk'ers (i believe?)
    Point taken

Sky actually had an interesting idea for a different kind of tournament. I won't spoil it yet, though Just trust me when I say it sounds awesome and fresh. But that doesn't mean there won't be more in the vein of this!

And I'm not sure I'll be able to host another one. Not by myself again, anyway. Due to real life stuff I kinda messed up big time with the organization of this, so it should either be taken care of by someone who is way more organized than me, or someone could just volunteer to help me.

Alright, so on to the final showdown between Del and Ulty? Or would Rez like to try and take that chance away from Del?