Thread: What games do you get tired of playing and what games...

Default What games do you get tired of playing and what games...

...Do you never get tired of playing? I get tired of playing Final Fantasy X because I don't really like Yuna anymore. In fact Final Fantasy X-2 made me hate Yuna. Because they said in order to disguise herself, she would have to slut it up like Rikku by wearing some skimpy clothing...Which is retarded in and of itself because nobody in Spira would be fooled by that trashy "disguise," not to mention it makes Yuna look like a whore. And the whole story of X-2 just sucks the sweat of a dead monkey's ball-sack.

But the games, I never get tired of playing are Final Fantasy IX and Bioware's Jade Empire RPG. Those games are just too much fun for me to get tired of playing them.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I've actually gotten that fatigue on my latest playthrough of FFX myself. Part of it is probably the half-assed effort of the remaster but for the first time, I'm genuinely starting to see why a lot of people don't like the game and its characters.

Luckily I've had the opposite experience just finishing MGS3 HD - it reminded me why I fell in love with Kojima's military fantasy world and its iconic characters. I remember when completing MGS3 and 4 each for the first time, I took the discs out to put them back in their case, only to change my mind and put them back in to start a new playthrough.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I love FFTATICS and always see it as a go to for me if I wish to play a game and don't know what. Opposite FF VI I've been a bit burnt out on lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    I've actually gotten that fatigue on my latest playthrough of FFX myself. Part of it is probably the half-assed effort of the remaster but for the first time, I'm genuinely starting to see why a lot of people don't like the game and its characters.
    No kidding, I mean Noah "Spoony" Antwiler actually raged out about how much Final Fantasy X, sucks. But his hatred for Final Fantasy X, isn't what made me dislike the game, it's God damn Yuna. I just don't like the Yuna character anymore. I can't really explain it. I'm guess, I'm just sick of Yuna. Period. Give me Mass Effect's Liara T'Soni and/or Miranda Lawson any day of the week, I'd gladly take them over Yuna.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Haha, rages over Yuna's attire, likes Miranda Lawson whose ass gets more screentime than her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Haha, rages over Yuna's attire, likes Miranda Lawson whose ass gets more screentime than her face.

Ehhhh, it's not my fault that game designers decided to place the camera on Miranda's butt. Although, I think it might have been because Miranda's face reminds people of Michael Jackson. However, I don't really care if certain people draw the comparisons between Miranda and the late King of Pop.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Ehhhh, it's not my fault that game designers decided to make Yuna scantily clad.

But on topic, I suppose, I tend to play games once and only revisit when I fancy it, so I never get tired of any games.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I've grown really tired of Call of Duty. It was fun for a while but now I just don't like it anymore.

I have a couple of games I never tire of playing. Mainly FF VII, X-2 HD and XII IZJS. I always find myself coming back to them every two to three years or so. Although the best game in this regard for me is Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS which I've been playing on a daily basis since almost a year now, and have no intention of quitting anytime soon.

*snip*

MODERATOR EDIT: Please don't call other members abusive names. Thank you very much ~Psychotic

I never seem to get tired of FFX, Ace Combat Zero, Metal Gear Solid 1, GTA: Vice City, Hitman Blood Money/Absolution, Journey and Dark Souls.

I do seem to get tired of Pokémon games nowadays. DOTA 2 is a another, and even while I do still play quite a bit I get real tired of not-so-very-nice teammates more than anything else.

Blog Entries

I rotate between Guild Wars 2, DayZ mod, DayZ Standalone, Civilization V and Counter Strike Global offensive.

FFX is frigging horrible. The vice acting is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. There wasn't one character I liked. It pretty much killed Final Fantasy games for me. Once I knew they were go with voice acting, I didn't care much to play them anymore.
    Last edited by escobert; 08-17-2015 at 04:51 PM.

FFXIV Character

Kai Windflower (Sargatanas)

Everyone at the moment. I just can't seem to get into games. I feel like I need a gaming buddy to do co-op stuff with regularly. Someone to check in with and have a laugh together. I haven't found anyone willing though, sadly.

There haven't been many single player games of note recently that I feel I could be engrossed by. Indie games and platformers again are only fun to me if you are passing the controller around a group of you, seeing who can get past a particular bit...whilst mildy having your senses anaesthetised through the consumption of fermented beverages.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

The original god of war never gets old. I still do speedruns each week and currently working on an attempt to go for wr if i can get a few places done faster. Most games get old for me. Very few hold my attention for long. Pokemon gets old but it atleast gets my attention in spurts

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!