Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fear the Walking Dead

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Character predictions I made earlier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    Since we're now halfway through the season and we've got a grasp on our main characters, I thought I'd make some death predictions. I'll go from left to right with this picture. I'll be interested to see where I'm either right or dead wrong.

Attachment 65566

Alycia: If a key part of this show is going to be the brother/sister relationship, I can see her making it a long time. However, there's always the chance she could go and check on her boyfriend again...

Nick: I think Nick is going to be a lifer on the show. They show him struggling with drugs but I think a big part of his arc will be how he overcomes his problems in the face of the apocalypse. His comments on the infected and how to deal with them has been spot on more than the other characters, aside from Tobias.

Madison: I think there's a chance she could go early on. She seems to be the character that everyone in her family depends on the most, and that could bite them in a hard way, and also force the extended family to come closer together. She tells Liza "If I turn, don't make Travis shoot me", but this sounds like foreshadowing to me.

Travis: I think Travis will last a while. They're portraying him as a pacifist, but instead of that being something that kills him off early, I think it's something he'll overcome and move beyond as a character.

Liza: I think if Madison dies early, than Liza will last a long time and vice versa. I don't think they'll have both mother figures as series regulars unless they spend time creating a Shane style love triangle like Walking Dead season two.

Chris: I think Chris could go early on. They'll establish Nick as the resident teen anti-hero, and Chris doesn't seem the type to follow direction, as seen by his interactions with his father. This'll get him into trouble.

Daniel: I'm on the fence. He's knowledgeable about struggles and knows how to use a gun, but I think his stubborn attitude could get him into some unwanted disaster territory.

Griselda: With the accident that just happened with her leg, she'll either be the first of our group to turn, or they'll take the leg off and she'll become a Hershel type of figure.

Ofelia: I think she'll last a long time. She's rebellious but in a good way, like "hey, let's follow the people who seem to have a plan".

This is the episode people have been waiting for all season long. It had everything. Dare I say, this was better than a lot of Walking Dead episodes. I think each episode this season got gradually better than the last, and the pay off was huge. Daniel is such a bad ass. "You might want to save that ammunition" *casually keeps walking*

I think for the most part my predictions were pretty good. I thought Madison was going to get Ned Starked, but I'm glad that didn't happen. The foreshadowing line of "Don't make Travis shoot me" did happen, just not to who I thought it would.

I was so wrong about Chris. He evolves a lot from a kid who doesn't listen to his dad to a guy that stands up for Alicia in the face of 3 soldiers. I never thought I'd say this, but he's quickly becoming one of my favorite characters.

Season 2 is going to take us on that boat. From what I've gathered in interviews, it seems as though they'll be colliding with other people who also took to water, people who might want what they have. It'll be interesting to see where they end up landing. Anyone who's seen Dawn of the Dead or played Dead Island could tell you that finding a secluded place surrounded by ocean might hurt worse than it helps.

Blog Entries

After watching the season, I can say I like it, but I'm not fully engrossed yet. I'm going to keep watching in hopes that it picks up, and that they really make me care for the characters, like with TWD. I kinda hope Ofelia or Alicia turns out to be a super bad-ass though.

I recognized Nick as Tom Riddle too, but was more surprised when I saw that Stannis Baratheon was his Dad!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I got Ofelia for the Story Sync.

In a sick twisted way, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Travis crumble in this new world. Even this last episode, going from "let's save people!" to beating someone to a bloody pulp and shooting his ex-wife. His descent is a good one.

I'm interested in how the boat thing will pan out though. That's always been one of my zombie apocalypse plans. So I really want to see how that'll pan out.

Blog Entries

I am interested to see how the relationship changes between Chris and Travis. It's already pretty strained, and I can't imagine what happened is going to make it any better.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hello! Shaibana reporting for duty!

i just finished the last episodes.
    (at this moment) i really enjoy FTWD more the TWD self. maybe its becaus they are a bit too confident in TWD while in FTWD they act a bit more realistic imo
    the story and the characters are fresh and interesting
    does this season really have just 6 episodes?

''I recognized Nick as Tom Riddle too, but was more surprised when I saw that Stannis Baratheon was his Dad!''

w-what? *googles it*

hah! cool

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I couldn't find this teaser anyway but I finally found it on youtube. This 15 second teaser aired with the original show last night.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Double post but I'm bumping this thread cause it's back now.

The first episode was okay. I have to remember that this is the beginning of the end. I yell at the characters but honestly, they don't know any better.

Strand seems really guard and prepared for this which is weird but I like him the best.

I'm also amused that Nick STILL wears the old man clothes.

The second episode was much better. Chris is basically Sea Coral. And that mom sure did change quick and get down to the boat quickly. I thought it took longer at first.

Who is out there shooting people down?! I always thought i'd get a boat and go live on the sea but I guess I didn't think about pirates during the zombie apocalypse.

Blog Entries

its a bit typical (Fear the) Walking Dead that the family on the island died in horrible circumstances.
    why cant families like that for once just wave the main cast Goodbye without trout going down?

i really like Strand :3 i wonder what he's up to. at the end of the episode (SPOILER) he was talking to a friend of some sort :o im curious for next week

and Chris needs to die...

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Dancing Chocobo

"I'm an amateur anthropologist. Let me whitesplain how being Maori means you should know how Mother Nature is trying to ensure the survival of the earth!"

FUUUUUUU

Blog Entries

i liked this episode :3