Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Until Dawn!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Glad you're enjoying it, DMKA! The Moogle Hug was supposed to say "It's a great game!". I need to get around to playing it again sometime to see if I can get everyone to survive. I still had deaths the second time through.

OOOHHHHHH DEAAATTTH.
    OOOHHHHHH DEAAATTTH!
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Yeah, I hated quitting when I played it too. My girlfriend thought it was too intense and needed breaks from it, otherwise I would have plowed through. The video game equivalent of a page-turner

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I loved it, personally

Jess is bae

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Just finished it. It was great and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, even though I royally screwed up at the very end (SPOILER)at the lodge when you blow it up, I accidentally ran and flipped the switch too soon without thinking, which ended up killing Ashley and Mike. Meanwhile I got Matt killed back at the tower collapse because I waited too long to jump to safety and wasted the flare gun shot before hand, and Josh got killed by the wendigo formerly known as Hannah in the mines. By some bizarre turn of events I saved Jess, who is apparently the easiest person to get killed, without even trying. So yeah, I only managed to make it out with four characters alive. I do plan on playing through again though, because I actually really came to care about the cast by the end and I really want to see them all make it out alive.