View Poll Results: Do you own any pets currently?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 83.33%
  • No

4 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you own any pets currently?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Dancing Chocobo Do you own any pets currently?

If you do, tell us about them!

I have a couple of fish (cherry barbs, platies and some cory catfish), two gerbils (named Sansa and Arya) and a very mischievous cat named Scout!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yes! Two cats: One's a Calico named Boots and the other is a fat tabby named Binx. And I have two dogs. They are mutts! German Shepard and Labrodor Mixes. Their names are Ellie and Diesel.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have two cats. A black one named Martin who is a professional jerk and a tiny little ball of evil and a white one named Lawrence who is a clumsy oaf but sweet as can be

Blog Entries

yes a fish. my kitty passed recently

Blog Entries

Yes!

Kitty Purry, who is nothing short of perfection. She's easily the sweetest cat I've ever known, even though she's spoiled and can be p demanding. And she's a pure and total bad ass.

Then there's Penny, my European/Russian boxer, who I'm convinced has brain damage of some sort lol nah, she's a very sweet girl and absolutely gorgeous. There's nothing like a boxer, as my dad always says. He's pretty keen on me letting him keep her when we go visit him and take her xD.

Im very lucky to have such wonderful pets. And an awesome fiancé who let me have them.

Yes!
    There is Luna, who is a very sneaky, fat, feisty, and vocal black cat...I love her even though she scares me sometimes.
    Then Zoe, she is my first Husky baby! She's so sweet and prances around all the time lol She loves sitting on top of her dog house like Snoopy.
    Last is Tidus. He is my large, blond husky. He is definitely a mamma's boy and loves to lean against your legs, but is very protective when other dogs come around. ^.^

(SPOILER)
    BABIESSSS.png

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by escobert View Post
    Sorry to hear that. MissH and I are in the same boat. We had to put down her family dog a few days ago. A cavalier King Charles called Biscuit who reached the grand old age of 14. Rest in Peace

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have 5 dogs at the moment, Cleo (13), Darla (11), Maddie (9), Magnum (6), and Dolly (1) haha

We think Cleo will probably pass this year as she's blind, deaf, and has a lot of lumps growing around on her and she's just not as full of life as she was.

Here's a picture of Magnum I made up, he's so lovely and probably the one I talk the most about.

11880441_10154122064577995_2065000352565437587_n.jpg

Articles
    Blog Entries

No, but not by choice. I hate that I'm not allowed a dog in my current house.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Yes. I own a dachshund. His name is Oscar. I love him to death.
    I like Kung-Fu.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    I have two cats. A black one named Martin who is a professional jerk and a tiny little ball of evil and a white one named Lawrence who is a clumsy oaf but sweet as can be
    ?

Signature by rubah. I think.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Technically yes. I have three family dogs; one of which is technically mine as it was my Christmas present. We have a bulldog, schnauzer, and westie. See if you can guess which one is mine.

We also have two parrots, and I'm considering taking one of the parrots that are mine with me since I moved recently. I just don't want her making a ton of racket during the day when I'm gone. My dad has a bunch of fish as well.

Two. A cat named Pepper (for her color and her temper, though my mother also calls her Miss Pepper Potts as a "nickname"), who randomly showed up one day and never left, and a red-eared slider named Toby, who I've had since I was 6 and who was a couple of years old then, so he's more than 20 now.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i currently have these fabulous animals at home.
    (from left to right)
    Sonya, a 2 year old mix of god-knows-what from the streets of Romania.
    She is a wonderfull pet, very sweet, very submissive and tollerant.
    we, as her pack, can do anything with her. but she doesnt want anything to do with strangers.
    she will bark and growl and if you are in 'her' house you can event stand up without her barking at you

Bikkel (a dutch word meaning 'fighter')
    He is a special one for me. i have a couple of cats at the barn and one got kittens. but the mother rejected them after 4 weeks. they were pretty small and i didnt think they could climb out of the box.. but they did.. 2 never returned.
    so i took him home and took care of him myself. after a day or 3 we almost lost him. he suddenly got very weak and we brought him to the vet. i was sure he wouldnt survive the night, but he did! thats when he got his name ^^

Yana
    this is acutally my sisters dog but she currently lives with us again.. and even before that the dog would be here alot because there is always someone home here. very sweet and gentle little dog, also from the streets or Romania.
    when my sister adopted him she was still in romania and they said she would become the size of a labrador...
    trio.jpg

i also have 7 cats at work (tho 1 hasnt showed up for a while now )
    ill tell you all about them next time xD

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by escobert View Post
    Sorry to hear that. MissH and I are in the same boat. We had to put down her family dog a few days ago. A cavalier King Charles called Biscuit who reached the grand old age of 14. Rest in Peace

I miss my baby Biscuit so much. I keep expecting to see her or hear her. It's devastating when you have a pet that you're so close to and they pass. It's heartbreaking.

I think I would like to get another dog when James is a bit older, although I'm not sure I could go through the heartbreak of losing another pet again.