• Here and there, nothing major

9 39.13%
  • Rarely

4 17.39%
  • No, never

4 17.39%
  • I do, but I'm trying to stop!

3 13.04%
  • I don't, but I'm trying to start! Did you hear about Ellen's new hairdo?

1 4.35%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Gossip?

Blog Entries

I like to hear things about people just so I can be in the loop when it's alluded to in conversation but if something is stated to be none of my business or the like I'll leave it be.

I don't like to share things other people have confided in me, though I will share things they have done to me if I feel they don't deserve my silence for those actions.
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 12-11-2015 at 12:10 PM.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I have a meeting every Thursday at 6:39 in the morning. I built a mini chapel in my bedroom. If orange smoke comes out, I have new information to share. If black smoke comes out, then I do not have any new info.

Due to scheduling conflicts, the next meeting with me at 6:40 in the morning. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I won't go so far as to say 'never' because that would be a complete lie. But it's a rare thing. I don't mind people gossiping to me but I don't like gossiping back, if that makes sense.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes. I love gossip.

I have literally zero sources for gossip.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I put No, never but I suppose it should be rarely. I tell Miss H everything so I suppose that counts as gossip? Idk

I did have a chat to a girl at work about her Christmas party fumble with one of my colleagues. She then filled me in on all the other people who had 'altercations'. I don't actively seek this information out though. In fact, MissH will sometimes berate me for not being nosey enough!

I've got plenty of drama in my own life to be worried about anyone elses. This is why I don't watch the soaps. I just don't understand the fascination.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

ofcourse I like to gossip. Over a bottle of wine is best.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

GIVE ME ALL THE GOSSIP.

Look. I have a good job, I have two adorable kids. I have a husband who I adore. We have a very stable lovely life. The highlight of the week was going to Target as a family and then eating cheeseburgers and fries with a vanilla shake.

So to balance that, I need to watch trashy TV shows (Heeeey How to Get Away With Murder!), read trashy blogs (OHNOTHEYDIDN'T - did you hear Chandler and Monica are dating in real life?!) and I need to hear all about the guy in my social circle who slept with his best friend's WIFE. Oooooohhhhh shiiiiiit! Or how my best friend was having a fight with her boyfriend and in a fit of frustration, said boyfriend CALLED HIS MOM TO BACK HIM UP and tell my friend she was wrong! Ahahahahaha.

And Eyeson Staff forum gossip was the best too.

So yeah, I will hear any and all gossip anyone has to share with me. Unfortunately (for you, not for me) I have nothing to offer in return but sympathy and very expressive facial expressions and language.

I love gossiping about friends, acquaintances and hotties at the pub - mainly with my friend Jo - on Mondays.

Nothing malicious, just "Have you seen x with y? I think they're going to get together soon," that kind of thing. The hot bartender comes up a lot, as well. You didn't hear this from me, but I hate what he did to his hair last week.

Also, seeing as I know quite a few Christians, the occasional "They're getting married?! After dating for less than a year?!". Don't tell any of them I said this, but I think sex might have something to do with it, seeing as they don't believe in sex before marriage...