View Poll Results: Have you ever worn braces?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 47.62%
  • No

11 52.38%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever worn dental braces?

Yep- I had them for 2 years from 15-17! What a time to get braces! I hated them! When I got them tightened it felt like someone smacking me in the mouth with a brick and they used to cut up my mouth and I hated it!

Saying that, i now have lovely teeth so I can't complain!

Blog Entries

smurf yes. As soon as my 2 front teeth finished growing in, I made my mom take me to get evaluated for them and I got em! Turned out, my jaw was also out of alignment just a bit.

I lost my retainer though after like 3 months and quit wearing it altogether. My teeth are fine.

I used to have a perma-retainer on the back of my bottom teeth, but the wire popped out so now I have little mounds of cement in the backs of them that need to get fixed.

That was the longest run on sentence ever and idfc

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Tongue

Nah, I asked my parents for them but they told me it costs too much and go study (although my little brother got braces!) Now that I can afford Invisalign as an adult, I'm simply too lazy. My teeth aren't that bad, I've heard it's cute that they aren't perfectly straight (? then again, peeps will say anything to get in your pants?? Haha).

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr