Lightning Returns: FFXIII Ultimate Lair levels 1 - 5

The Ultimate Lair levels 6 - 10

The Ultimate Lair levels 11 - 15

The Ultimate Lair levels 16 - 20

The Ultimate Lair levels 21 - 25

The Ultimate Lair levels 26 - 28

The Ultimate Lair The Final Level

LR: FFXIII Aeronite -

Last edited by FinalxxSin; 12-14-2015 at 08:36 PM.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

Ultimate Lair levels 1 - 5:
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

The Ultimate Lair levels 6 - 10

The Ultimate Lair levels 11 - 15

The Ultimate Lair levels 16 - 20

The Ultimate Lair levels 21 - 25

The Ultimate Lair levels 26 - 28

The Ultimate Lair The Final Level
    (SPOILER)

LR: FFXIII Aeronite -