Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting the Persona Series

Articles
    Blog Entries

So is he the ultimate big bad of the series then?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kind of. Although, in the spirit of the entire MegaTen franchise, the true big bad is humanity itself. Like I said, he's part of the collective unconscious. He's kind of an aspect of humanity, really, and wouldn't be there if it weren't for humans.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Kind of. Although, in the spirit of the entire MegaTen franchise, the true big bad is humanity itself. Like I said, he's part of the collective unconscious. He's kind of an aspect of humanity, really, and wouldn't be there if it weren't for humans.
    Humanity is the big bad? What an interesting concept. Actually, Pharos mentioned something very vague to me in one of his creepy bedroom visitations, which gets me thinking maybe humanity is wishing for death.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Just keep playing, sweetie
    I'm so excited for the Autumn semester!

I also have a feeling that Ken and Shinjiro will be joining us soon at some point. It kinda has to happen, but I'm very curious to explore whatever backstory Akihiko, Ken and Shinji has.

I've been using Koro-chan since I've received him, and he seems like a better Junpei. More physically strong (he does some impressive damage) and has fire skills.

I am not so much as going to hint as to why I am saying this for spoiler reasons, but for P4 I suggest playing the non-golden version first if possible.

I will always hate the new voice actor for Chie in Golden. Chie was fine as she was!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Don't say things like that, fynn. You'll attract bright shield and skyblade
    Too late Mirage... I agree with him to an extent though. The Answer wasn't so great. However, it is canon to the main timeline. A crucial piece in fact. While sonething like the Fem MC route is irrelevant by any standard.
    "Repent your sins through death!" - Ramirez - Skies of Arcadia

Nah, Golden is fine as a starting point.
    And I cannot even explain why you are wrong so I don't ruin something! GAH!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Pumpkin played it as her first P4, and now so is my wife, and I really don't see there being a reason other than if you really hate Erin Fitzgerald's performance and want them to know the "true" P4 voice cast

Pumpkin played it as her first P4, and now so is my wife, and I really don't see there being a reason other than if you really hate Erin Fitzgerald's performance and want them to know the "true" P4 voice cast
    Don't get me wrong, great way to play the game. Just has one thing that bothers me about it that makes the PS2 version better for you first play through. (This does not apply on subsequent play throughs however. )

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Don't get me wrong, great way to play the game. Just has one thing that bothers me about it that makes the PS2 version better for you first play through. (This does not apply on subsequent play throughs however. )
    (SPOILER)The fact that the opening video spoils the entire playable cast?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.