View Poll Results: Kittens or puppies?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kittens

    18 60.00%
  • Puppies

    12 40.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Kittens or puppies?

  1. #1
    (charm)anders was right Pike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Circle Tower :shifty:
    Posts
    18,596
    Articles
    13

    FFXIV Character

    Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

    Default Kittens or puppies?

    You can only pick one.

  2. #2
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,508
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Default

    I love them both, but my idea of heaven is laying in a bed with 100 puppies.
    mfw you post

  3. #3

    Default

    Puppies aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll the way ^^

    My fluffy baby when she was a small fluff baby:
    42d27253-59fd-4145-828c-1d0e87d3290c_zpsy7p0w2lj.jpg

  4. #4
    Kuldotha Rebirth escobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    The Great Furnace
    Posts
    17,649
    Blog Entries
    4

    FFXIV Character

    Ninbert Vuon (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Hmmm. Kittens are cute but can be little monsters with claws and teeth. Puppies are cute but pee and hump. hard choices!

    All goblin rituals serve a dual purpose as fertility rites, even the destructive ones. Especially the destructive ones.

  5. #5
     Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yer pants
    Posts
    25,004
    Articles
    268
    Blog Entries
    34

    FFXIV Character

    Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

    Default

    NO you can't make me pick. I love them both. I love when i have a kitty on my right and a puppy on my left.

  6. #6
    Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Miami of Canada
    Posts
    5,516
    Articles
    81
    Blog Entries
    4
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    NO you can't make me pick. I love them both. I love when i have a kitty on my right and a puppy on my left.
    How do you feel about having a kitty on your left & a puppy on your right? #NotAfraid2AskTheToughQuestions

  7. #7
    That's me! blackmage_nuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    8,501
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Puppies might one day grow up to be useful
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

  8. #8
    Actual cannibal Pheesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    8,362
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Kittens are cute but they grow up and turn into cats, which are not cute. Puppies are hilarious, awesome and fun, and nothing about that changes when they grow up.

  9. #9
    Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    276

    FFXIV Character

    Tyson Ferrari (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rin Heartilly View Post
    Puppies aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll the way ^^

    My fluffy baby when she was a small fluff baby:
    42d27253-59fd-4145-828c-1d0e87d3290c_zpsy7p0w2lj.jpg
    :O Angelo??

    Rinoa&Angelo.PNG

    I only have a cat at the moment which was a super cute kitten, it's a ragdoll so it was basically just a tiny ball of fur, I do like their cleanliness and they pretty much take care of themselves as long as the food and water bowls are kept full haha.

    I would love a puppy, I only really like the bigger breeds however and the house I currently own has a TINY backyard, (land is surprisingly expensive in AUS) maybe in the next house.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin Heartilly View Post
    Puppies aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll the way ^^

    My fluffy baby when she was a small fluff baby:
    42d27253-59fd-4145-828c-1d0e87d3290c_zpsy7p0w2lj.jpg


    :O Angelo??

    Rinoa&Angelo.PNG

    I only have a cat at the moment which was a super cute kitten, it's a ragdoll so it was basically just a tiny ball of fur, I do like their cleanliness and they pretty much take care of themselves as long as the food and water bowls are kept full haha.

    I would love a puppy, I only really like the bigger breeds however and the house I currently own has a TINY backyard, (land is surprisingly expensive in AUS) maybe in the next house.
    Fur child all grown up:
    2015-10-10 14.37.03.jpg

    Ironically her name is Angel too xD I initially wanted to name her Vixen because she looked like a little fox when she was a puppy but my mum kept calling her a little angel and the name stuck xD

    Oh gosh the land prices in Aus really are so expensive right? I wonder if I'll be able to afford one later, considering average house prices for a 4 bedroom house are around $400k+ ugh...

  11. #11
    Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    276

    FFXIV Character

    Tyson Ferrari (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rin Heartilly View Post
    Fur child all grown up:
    2015-10-10 14.37.03.jpg

    Ironically her name is Angel too xD I initially wanted to name her Vixen because she looked like a little fox when she was a puppy but my mum kept calling her a little angel and the name stuck xD

    Oh gosh the land prices in Aus really are so expensive right? I wonder if I'll be able to afford one later, considering average house prices for a 4 bedroom house are around $400k+ ugh...
    My kitten, he's just over a year old now.

    20140919_201908.jpg

    Oh wow!....I gotta ask, have you ever considered Cosplaying Rinoa? You seem liked you'd be able to pull it off pretty perfectly.

    Yeah it is pretty pricey, I would of spent about $360-380k for this place about 18 months ago. I live by myself so it's not impossible, do end up with one hell of a mortgage tho :P

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post

    Ironically her name is Angel too xD I initially wanted to name her Vixen because she looked like a little fox when she was a puppy but my mum kept calling her a little angel and the name stuck xD

    Oh gosh the land prices in Aus really are so expensive right? I wonder if I'll be able to afford one later, considering average house prices for a 4 bedroom house are around $400k+ ugh...
    My kitten, he's just over a year old now.

    20140919_201908.jpg

    Oh wow!....I gotta ask, have you ever considered Cosplaying Rinoa? You seem liked you'd be able to pull it off pretty perfectly.

    Yeah it is pretty pricey, I would of spent about $360-380k for this place about 18 months ago. I live by myself so it's not impossible, do end up with one hell of a mortgage tho :P
    Your kitty looks so fluffy and soft!

    Thankyou I've been told to cosplay Rinoa a lot but ironically I never have :S I've cosplayed as Tifa once and a snail and that's about it xD Maybe this halloween I might

    Mortgage...sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it D:

  13. #13
    What the bliff Shiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lawlaland
    Posts
    17,341
    Blog Entries
    2
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Considering that most cats are Satan incarnate, I'm going to have to go with puppies. Also I saw the most beautiful puppy in the world the other day with a pacifier in it's mouth making puppy dog eyes.

  14. #14
    Resident Critic Ayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    13,160
    Articles
    12
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default

    Ayen no can have. Ayen is allergic to both. Ayen can never feel the love of puppies/kittens. WHY GOD WHY?!

  15. #15

    Default

    Puppies hands down. Never have been a cat fan, but I do like puppies the most.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •