Thread: STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

Default STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

Anyone played it? TBH it's probably the scariest Open World FPS I ever played. Just when playing it at night, I always hear trout through my headphones like the voices of those who died in Chernobyl and strange creatures that are likely unidentifiable but are more than likely carnivorous and are stalking me in the darkness.

Blog Entries

I have all of the games in the series.

I see them come up in a lot of people's lists of hidden gems on PC and even favorites of PC games, and I've always been interested, but never taken the plunge. Fortunately they're readily available for digital purchase these days, so eventually they will be mine. Straight up legit PC games are hard for me to get into though, because WASD. Makes my arm hurt for some reason..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    I see them come up in a lot of people's lists of hidden gems on PC and even favorites of PC games, and I've always been interested, but never taken the plunge. Fortunately they're readily available for digital purchase these days, so eventually they will be mine. Straight up legit PC games are hard for me to get into though, because WASD. Makes my arm hurt for some reason..
    they can be quite buggy and aren't very nice to new players. But, cool story and world.

Quote Originally Posted by escobert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    they can be quite buggy and aren't very nice to new players. But, cool story and world.
    True. Can't tell you how many times I got killed in Shadow of Chernobyl