Thread: CRAB BATTLE!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default CRAB BATTLE!

Let us honor the noble sacrifice of Big Boss, who died for our sins to prevent the terrifying Cave Demon from reigning terror on the masses. Just look at those massive claws! They could rip a tank apart!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

This is still a masterpiece with one flaw. The smurfing OLIOLIOLIO guy is awful.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Not even kidding, A couple of years ago I met the guy who made this at Medieval Times not too far North of where I live. He works there as an employee. I was wearing a Game Grumps shirt and he struck up a conversation with me since he occasionally talks with Egoraptor. He let me and my girlfriend in the torture section for free as a result! Him and a few other people work on a project called Toonwerks which feature various animated video game based stuff. Very nice guy. Saw him again at C2E2 this year, but he was working in the Medieval times area and looked pretty swamped, so I didn't want to bug him again about unrelated stuff with the crowd that was there.

Good old Newgrounds

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    This is still a masterpiece with one flaw. The smurfing OLIOLIOLIO guy is awful.
    Yeah, I agree. That didn't really add much to the short. Though I wouldn't put it past Kojima to have somebody like him as an Easter Egg.

Actually, I wouldn't put it past Kojima to have the entire thing as an Easter Egg. That's why it's great!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Not even kidding, A couple of years ago I met the guy who made this at Medieval Times not too far North of where I live. He works there as on employee. I was wearing a Game Grumps shirt and he struck up a conversation with me since he occasionally talks with Egoraptor. He let me and my girlfriend in the torture section for free as a result! Him and a few other people work on a project called Toonwerks which feature various animated video game based stuff. Very nice guy. Saw him again at C2E2 this year, but he was working in the Medieval times area and looked pretty swamped, so I didn't want to bug him again about unrelated stuff with the crowd that was there.
    Lucky mustard.

Lucky mustard? What?