View Poll Results: What is more annoying: a pimple in your ear or a pimple in your nose?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • A pimple in your ear

6 46.15%
  • A pimple in your nose

7 53.85%

Thread: What is more annoying: a pimple in your ear or a pimple in your nose?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Dancing Chocobo What is more annoying: a pimple in your ear or a pimple in your nose?

Well?

I'm having a hard time deciding, myself!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ear for me, but I don't think I can articulate why I find it worse. Maybe because it's more commonplace for me?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

ear probably
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Nose, because I'm more likely to keep messing w/ it.

Pimples just suck in general.

Blog Entries

I've never had one in my ear but it sounds dreadful
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I've had one in my nose once and it was awful. Nose all the way. Never had one in my ear though.

A pimple in the ear is so annoying. I had one once, and it was utterly LOATHSOME.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Did you know gaming Sephex is tired and can't sleep edition!!!

Did you know? Rash, Zitz, and, Pimple are named after various skin conditions? Battletoads took two main popular 90s things and combined them. First, make something that seems like the Ninja Turtles, but keep the theme just far away enough to not seem like too much of a rip off! The other marketing angle was to use the gross out irony technique to get kids, usually young males, interested because to accept such a wild idea with gross names proves you are the cool kid on the block. Your 90s parted hair with your god damned flannel shirt will make all the panties drop on the set of Home Improvement. And I don't mean the underwear. I am using a slang for pantine pro v, a shampoo sold usually in Wal-Mart. You can find it next to the screaming child and overweight mom that can't figure out why she has such horrific back pain, but hey, vicodin is vicodin. Where was I? Battletoads eventually became a real life irritant, but not of the skin variety, when various online communities would prank call GameStops and ask for the game knowing full well that the chain does not sell older games. I actually did this once to see if 4chan was full of trout. I called up a store and casually asked for Battletoads. The employee was really upset, and I couldn't help but laugh. My sister also worked at a GameStop. She said some guy game in and he literally spilled spaghetti on the ground to do that other meme may thing people do. All employees, including her, basically went into alert mode like guards in Metal Gear Solid and chased the guy out of the store. Anyway, the 4chang people eventually pranked that Prawn Stars show guys, and they got mad. Alright, I am very tired now. I think I can sleep. Stay tuned for my next article, "Why Rainman Was A Misleading Movie Title And I'm Angry Because Tom Cruise Shot A Cruise Missile At Me."

Articles
    Blog Entries

I never had either, but my gut says ear because it's in your ear. If it pops it's going to be oozing out of your ear.

Then again oozing down your nose into your mouth is more gross. I'm at a crossroads again...

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Did you know gaming Sephex is tired and can't sleep edition!!!

Did you know? Rash, Zitz, and, Pimple are named after various skin conditions? Battletoads took two main popular 90s things and combined them. First, make something that seems like the Ninja Turtles, but keep the theme just far away enough to not seem like too much of a rip off! The other marketing angle was to use the gross out irony technique to get kids, usually young males, interested because to accept such a wild idea with gross names proves you are the cool kid on the block. Your 90s parted hair with your god damned flannel shirt will make all the panties drop on the set of Home Improvement. And I don't mean the underwear. I am using a slang for pantine pro v, a shampoo sold usually in Wal-Mart. You can find it next to the screaming child and overweight mom that can't figure out why she has such horrific back pain, but hey, vicodin is vicodin. Where was I? Battletoads eventually became a real life irritant, but not of the skin variety, when various online communities would prank call GameStops and ask for the game knowing full well that the chain does not sell older games. I actually did this once to see if 4chan was full of trout. I called up a store and casually asked for Battletoads. The employee was really upset, and I couldn't help but laugh. My sister also worked at a GameStop. She said some guy game in and he literally spilled spaghetti on the ground to do that other meme may thing people do. All employees, including her, basically went into alert mode like guards in Metal Gear Solid and chased the guy out of the store. Anyway, the 4chang people eventually pranked that Prawn Stars show guys, and they got mad. Alright, I am very tired now. I think I can sleep. Stay tuned for my next article, "Why Rainman Was A Misleading Movie Title And I'm Angry Because Tom Cruise Shot A Cruise Missile At Me."

I'm going with nose, purely because it's so damn noticeable >.< At least with a pimple in the ear, no one can see it.....right? :/

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

People with longer hair can wear it over their ears, so I guess it's a small advantage.

I've only had nose zits, so I can't say for certain, but I imagine it's equally horrible.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've had ear zits but never nose zits so those I guess

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

People get pimples in their ears? Seriously? this is a thing?

Even when my hair was way past my shoulders I never once had a pimple form in my ear or anywhere near what could be considered my ear! So I'm going to have to vote nasal pimples. It's when it forms on the inside of the passage that is the worst.

That being said, I've not had so many spots since I cleaned up my diet considerably.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I must admit, I find popping zits oddly therapeutic.

i've never had a nose zit, but I had one inside and it was painful and annoying. When it finally burst after a week or so I heard everything. It sounded like bombs going off. Truly terrifying.