Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planning your day.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I used to do this while Tara was around. Meals were usually planned for the week, and there would be a set day for grocery shopping. Also any major outings were usually planned in advance. I'll still buy meals for the next few days to avoid multiple grocery shopping trips, and I have a fairly strict schedule for my drumming practice, but I'm much less organised when I'm left to my own devices

I've never been one to plan out what clothes I'll wear the following day unless it's for a special occasion though.

Blog Entries

I keep all the household finances on autopilot in a separate bank account so I do not have to worry about planning things money wise. I don't commute, so all I really have to think about mostly is leaving the house to get to work on time. As for food, my girlfriend does all the cooking (SPOILER)(Don't bray that I should kill myself just yet! She enjoys cooking and I can't imagine anything worse, so it is a mutually beneficial agreement) and she is one of those meticulous planning types when it comes to that. I stay well out of it, but sometimes it is good to know what I will eat 5 days in advance.

there was a picture here

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Oh right, I do keep careful track of my money via a budget. If that counts as planning. Meals not so much, I pretty much eat the same things every day anyway due to dietary restrictions.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I now have have a color coded recurring task list.

I am working on that whole budget thing.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I have a very good friend coming to visit me for a week from Utah and I've got every detail planned hour-by-hour. For special occasions and such I get upsettingly specific.

Otherwise, I'm incredibly lackadaisical with my planning.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I am very much a spur of the moment kind of guy when it comes to plans. If there is something that affects more than just me, I like to plan a little, and when it affects a lot of people, I like to plan a lot. But just me? Psh. I show up at work when I feel like it, leave when I feel like it (I have flexitime, basically), eat when I feel like it, lounge when I feel like it, bask in the sun when I feel like it, shop when I feel like it... winging my way through things is pretty much second nature. I am careful with my money but I tend to have a good idea of where I'm at with that end of things, I guess.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

I plan everything that I can possibly plan. If I don't, I forget stuff. So its more of a necessity.

I can be a huge control freak at times, also. I believe the two items may be related.