Thread: Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game! Wait, what?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game! Wait, what?

Figured if I posted this in Relm's Studios no one would read it, so posting it here. Btw, I make videos now.

And no, this isn't like my Let's Plays where I just had a game cover with my voice. This is an actual video review with game footage, footage of me, and an intro. Enjoy.

Anyone ever played this giant WTF?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Good luck getting your channel off the ground, youtube let's plays and reviews are very competitive so I hope you find an audience.

A tip though, it looks like you've filmed yourself in widescreen and captured your video footage in both widescreen (in the title sequence) and 4:3, but then you've processed it all into 4:3. The result is the two black empty spaces on either side of your video and more black empty space on top of your widescreen footage. I did that on my first ever drum cover I uploaded as well, so next video you do you should be mindful of that and make sure it comes out in widescreen, it'll make it look much better

Articles
    Blog Entries

Thanks for pointing that out to me. My video editing software had 4:3 as its default ratio. I had to change it to 16:9. Same was true for my video converter as again it converted to 4:3 by default >.>

Good thing I planned to redo my intro anyway once the new camera gets here.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

This and Gex were the first PlayStation games I ever owned, if I remember correctly.
    I like Kung-Fu.

I honestly didn't mind this game when I was about five years old, but now that I'm older the game feels a bit too blocky and stiff and the animated games just had more freedom and movement.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I dun think the movie was that bad. Then again, I watched it like when I was freaking small and tiny. I would try the game given the chance.